*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646199-Workworkwork
Rated: · Other · Other · #1646199
A girl takes us through her day
Everyday I have to look after myself today I'm going to take you through my average shopping day first I have to find a wearable pair of clothes, then I have to get my purse  ready, then I have to find out what i need and the list just goes on and on and on but wilst I'm shopping I have to reach up very high to reach certain things because I'm short and I'm weak because I don't no how to look after my self properly and when I get home I have to wash the dishes standing on a chair trying to balence without falling then I have to wash my clothes and hang them to dry then I have to cook my own food and i just have a nightmare of a time trying to look after myself I've never met my perants I'm a very intelligent girl because I tort myself haw to walk by seeing other people walking around and I tort myself to talk by hearing other people talking I unfortunatly no swear words because I actualy hung around with druggys for a few months before I realised I was doing wrong. I hope you have learnt a few things about me and that you have it in your heart to help me. Goodbye and thankyou for listning.
© Copyright 2010 Alcklatia (alcklatia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646199-Workworkwork