*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1643330-was-it-a-mistake-
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1643330
this is based on a episode of a programme i have watched and i just love this couple..
It was just an ordinary day at the circuis for charlie and luke .. well thats what they thought but guess what it wont be for much longer or will they just forget everything that will happen and continue being friends read and find out ...



Charlie and Luke were preparing for the show that will be happening tomorrow and so they were getting their Christmass costumes ready and stretching.It was silent as everyone else had gone home,suddenly Luke spoke.



"So"he said"are you looking forward to the last show before the christmas hollidays"



she turned round and faced him and gave him a look and said"no it will be so boring over the hollidays just sitting at home with my brother and just the farm so are you looking forward to it "



He shook his head and also said"yeah me neither it will just be non stop either arguing about random stupid things or just sitting their...hey do you want to start streching early just to pass time?"



She nodded "sure why not got nothing better to do so witch one do you want to start with then?"



"Uhh how about the butterfly"........."Yeah sure come on then " she said



THEY GOT IN TO THE RIGHT POSITIONS TO STRECH



Charlie came up but did not realise that he was coming up too and when they both got up their faces were about an inch from one anothers .With out thinking Luke started to lean formard and she followed sonn enough their lips met and for both of them it felt like they were in heaven.After about 2 minuites of making out they pulled apart and just looked at one another.Luke was the first to speak



"Uhh listen Charlie im sorry about that it should not of happend i think we just got ahead of ourselfs "



Charlie tried to keep the tears back but msnsged to spit out "wh..what well you seemen to be enjoying yourself just then i even felt you smileand besides you are the one that kissed me first .Oh my gosh your still going out with donna if she finds out we are both going to be toast as in burned toast".



He stood their not knowing what to say finnaly some words came out "yeah i know that but like i just said we got ahead of our selfs and im sorry for kisssing you and besinds donna wont find out because she doesnt need to does she and plus what  is she going to think of you you are her so called bestfriend..

Listen i gotta go and sort my head out i will maybe see you tomorrow"





                                                    CHAPTER 2



IT HAS BEEN 2 DAYS SINCE WHAT HAPPEND WITH LUKE AND CHARLIE AND DONNA STIL DOES NOT KNOW



all of the people from the circuis was at the beach having a bbq Luke was trying to sort his feelings out for both charlie and donna for some reason he could not stop staring at charlie witch did not help what so ever.It also didnt help because he was placed inbetween them both when sitting down .



Donna suddenly spoke up saying "uhh Luke i need to tslk to you in private now please"

He stood up and started to follow her and looked back to charlie and she just turned back round,



Donna was sitting by the tree and she started to say "so Luke uhh we have been going out for a while right and its been fun dont you think.He nodded ad looked her and thinking he knew what she was going to say.She continued talking" Luke i dont wan to hurt you but i think we need to  take a break if you know what i meen i hope i havent crushed you "



He then said "no no im fine seriously and dont take this the wrong way but i was kinda gonna do that later but i just thought i should see how today went but hey no hard feelings ".She smiled and nodded and said "no hard feelings okay im gonna go sit back down you coming ?"



He  thought to himself snd shook his head and said " no but could you do me a favour and tell charlie to meet me at the big hill "

Sure she said walking back to her place



                                        CHAPTER 3 COMING SOON XX WHAT DO YOU THINK I KNOW IT WAS A BIT OF A STUPID THING TO WRITE ABOUT BUT IT WAS THE ONLY THING I THOUGHT OF ......



© Copyright 2010 reb1996 (hughes1996 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1643330-was-it-a-mistake-