*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1640274-change-on-minority
by Wolf
Rated: NPL · Other · Biographical · #1640274
are we a part of world since we change?
When I was a little kid, I was living with my grandma in the vas grassland; it is a place I could run as long as possible. I don't have any other kids accompanied with me. I was Mongolian leading a primitive nomadic life, people living far from each other cause gathering will bring  great damage on land ( stepping on this grass ). I was taught by grandmother that we are not allowed the kill even hurt the baby of all animals. Speaking of this, most people would say, come on, Mongolian is merciless and bloody ethic group. how could a civilized person trust this-Mongolian taught their kids to love animals? it is totally bullshit. I don't know why we Mongolian get this monster image. I don’t care people what they are thinking about me, even my ethic group. We appreciate ourselves when we having drink each other, when we singing as high as possible on this spacious arena, when we dancing as much as we can on tremendous stage.  I could live with my grandma, learning how to milk cow, how to talk with your horse, how to sooth your camel. how to cook when our herds brings nutrient milk and meat. I have left this vanishing life.

Instead I stepped into the modern school to master the so called skills with which we are fitted to live in modern world. In this school my own language is just whispering into my ears, Most of time I've just heard something in alien language that we have to master it whether we would like or not. I have to learn how to use computer with unacquainted symbols on, we have to learn socialization with our own species, which is more difficult and complicated with making a friend with animals.

Gradually I forgot the language with which I speak with my grandmother. It is so strange I forgot...

when we lost our language, what else we can lose? the wisdom of my ancestor, the knowledge of conquering the harshness of wild life, the civilization created by our ancestor( well, most of time people just think it is not categorized as civilization)

When we abandon our wealth on culture, are we just part of world? I don’t think so. And the fact has proved it.
© Copyright 2010 Wolf (wudbal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1640274-change-on-minority