*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636761-The-Drive
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Death · #1636761
A young woman stops at a motel and is brutally murdered.
Laruen had been driving for a long time. She was coming to pick up her son from her divorced husbands house. Lauren and her husband had broken up about a year ago, and have been getting their son Tommy about every two weeks. This week it was Lauren's turn to watch him.

She yawned and looked at her radio clock. It was 1:20 am. Suddenly she saw a motel up ahead. She decided to stop and sleep there, she would check out early in the morning and keep going. She parked in the deserted lot and got out of her car. She walked into the main office and was greeted by a man. He was short with short, straight black hair and a cheesy moustache. She was scared of him.

"Hello, um... I'd like to make a reservation here, may I?," she asked. He stared at her for a long time, and said nothing. "Um... please?" "No," he suddenly said. She stared at him with a shocked expression for a few moments. Then she said, "Why not?" He then said, "'Cause you're ugly."

He suddenly pick up a knife from behind his desk and stabbed her. She gasped in shock, then fell to the ground. "Oh yeah, tell your husband I said 'hi'," and he picked up Laurens' husbands' decapitated head from behind his desk. She was almost dead, but gasped again. "Don't worry, your son is safe with me," the man said."

"Mommy, is that you mommy?," she suddenly heard her son's voice from behind the man. "It's O.K. Tommy, I'm your daddy now," and the man kissed Tommy's head, as Lauren died in a pool of blood.
© Copyright 2010 BSFAN18 (bsfan18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636761-The-Drive