*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633976-People-Pleaser
Rated: · Poetry · Drama · #1633976
description of how some things leave a mark longer than others.
I stand here alone. Waiting for the anger waiting for the Quick easy pain. But it never comes. You sit here waiting, listening for the sound of a quickened heart beat, a raised voice, But it never shows. Others can feel anger you. Only you can feel this slowed beat, this whimpering music, This dark fate. You forgive but what your upset about is not of anger but of the sad thought of loneliness. your so scared of being alone again,Afraid of that one memory ready to pop out again out of pain, will do you in. You wish to never feel alone,ever. but you are.The only Pain that can feel all others but yourself. The Anger, and Hatred are easy to forget over time, but Sadness, oh so sorrowful sadness leaves a stamp that won't end. The loss of a friend,the lfear of the truth will never ever leave the one with the broken sense of self.
© Copyright 2010 Ninacub (ninacub at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633976-People-Pleaser