*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633148-Why
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1633148
A question about me without anybodies direction.
          Can I truly say the thoughts in my head are my own. Am I really thinking right now  free of the concepts placed there by some other? Can I even write this without following a already established thought process which I agree too as needed to communicate? NO, but I'm gonna try.

          Here I go, I'm confused and my head is saying do this by whats programed to be part of the groups thoughts so they can understand by the same concepts. Even they are using those same concepts to evaluate if this is good or bad. My other undetermined free to evolve me has a natural way as the kinetic ability to move freely with the atoms and molecules which harnesses its greatest potential. I AM GREATER than the sum of my parts and my brain is part of my potential to segregate what might be important to survive.

          Survive what? The bombardment of conditioning that destroys my potential to ask the questions that lead to existing. Is this not the true secret to who I MIGHT become if I could simply unlock in this brain of mine, my own  truth? A TRUTH that is basic to life of the species which is systemic to me yet opposing itself from its connection. 

          You have not answered the truth to my survival.YOU  DIE JUST LIKE ME. This troubles me when the message about life comes from someone who puts their own mortality to question. This would be systemic to complete thought and the truth about potential.  DEATH is not systemic to life unless you forget about living as this species, moving to its living reality. WE HAVE BECOME WHAT WE THINK THEREFORE DEATH IS THE REALITY.

        Whether you believe in Jesus or not or religion or what, something here has potential even if you could not read or had any worldly intellect. Something innate to understanding pushes all untruths to the backburner. How could any teacher of life kill or remove life and give u in potential to live. Stop right here and think without conditioning, how can u kill and have the potential to live. Could this thought alone destroy your potential.

        WHY? This promotes the innate qualities needed to find some real answers about me. Remember when we were so young in life and this was the only thing we wanted to know, WHY? We were on to something so powerful just to have somebody fill in the blanks with rhetoric and discourse promoting history and logic with no end.But there is a end their death and mine. But the history remains and somehow  this is important even though the why is never realized. History is only important if It answers the why and I HAVE GAIN SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SURVIVE,
© Copyright 2010 kenny g (fitnessguy3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633148-Why