*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1611404-lets-get-offensive--
by Engel
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1611404
Rant rant rant if you don't like being offended read something else
You chase the same thing so long you come to find you were running around it in hopeful expectation for more... But the brutal truth is there is nothing more.  Nothing goes beyond this life- you live it, you risk it- just as there is nothing before it.  Merely, we are born in other's pain and we die in our own... It is our nature, our distinction as humans, however, to seek more.  Greed deems itself our strongest of desires (even now, i confess, i write for the sake of attention- despite the fact that i know someone will read this, i have a deep craving for someone... anyone to acknowledge what has been written).  Who are we to ask for more?  Given heaven, given hell (sprouts of religion) what say we are in place to deserve such?  We only display ungratefulness throughout our lives by ill gratitude wasting time upon the hours...
Yet, allow me to self-criticize...  Who i am to deem one living?  Aside from a functioning brain and a beating heart- might i ask- what is living?  Is there such a life purpose or are we stuck forever in end at our pursuit of happiness???
Oh, yes, the pursuit of happiness... what a lovely demise.  The pursuit of happiness, friends, is a lie.  Be it recognized or buried so deep within cultural indifferences that we socially, economically, mentally, and physicall acknowledge it.  May i ask- what IS the pursuit of happiness?  I shall tell you what i think it is... i think the pursuit of happiness is the attempt to attain perfection. It is yet another example of human greed and indecency.  Well i can at least share this- there is an easy way or so to attain consistent happiness- anti-depressants!  yes, that's right kiddies, load up with meds and you'll surely find what some people die looking for...
Hmm.. i think i'll talk about something else now...
Wow this site is confusing.. well, call me technologically retarded but the all the features are overwhelming.  The only reason i signed up, was so i can organize my writings neatly and nicely and have people pop in every now and then and read them.  But i know, in fact, that i am no good.  So why try?  hmm... i don't know... i just think i'm stubborn.  But moving on....  what else to criticize???
Let's talk about religion, and really get some tension!
I am not religious, never really have been...
I do, however, explore different religions, just to see what's out there.
And i have reached a conclusion...
A religious man is a coward; he hides behind his god and faith because he is trying to escape what he fears most- eternal damnation.  And from there you can derive different perspectives in that religionis extremely dangerous, because fear does funny things to a person.... and when you're not afraid for just your life, but also your 'eternal soul' you'd do just about anything...
I leave now with a phrase....
"God told me to do it."
© Copyright 2009 Engel (engel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1611404-lets-get-offensive--