*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1610695-a-not-to-the-one-i-love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Other · #1610695
talkes about someones feeling to the guy she is goin out with and how he makes him feel
I just want you to know you are amazing. I never thought that I would find someone like you. I love your individuality and the way you always keep your promises even if it messes with your schedule.or stops u from chillin with your friends.Your so perfect it is hard to believe that your mine. We have been with each other for a long time.we have been through so much together and even tho it has been hard we are still together and i love that. I want you to know that I am happy with you and I think I always will be. I hope we last. You treat me like a princess.sometimes you do things that piss me off but u always know just how to make me forget why i was mad at you.i never want to lose you. Your what I have always dreamed up. I don't want you to change on bit. I love how you take my opinions to heart and you respect my thoughts torwards situtions. Your there to clam me down when I get pissed...Lol. We can be on the phone for the longest time and not even say anything that makes sence and we still laugh and we still remaind on the phone. When I don't talk to you I have trouble sleeping and when I do I dream wonerful dreams. I enjoy spending time together, and I think about you all the time. Even when I can't sleep I pretend that you are there with me and all the bad thoughts in my head go away and i dream about the best things i love you with all mi heart and more baby i never want us to fall apart.
© Copyright 2009 Thinker at heart (thinkeratheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1610695-a-not-to-the-one-i-love