*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538475-A-Matter-of-Love
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1538475
A wifes love of her husband makes her do strange things, cuckoldry has its' fans.
Lisa loves her husband very much and she will do anything to please/pleasure him. To find him naked and tied to the chaise lounge is nosurprise. Neither is the fact that Lisa is standing over him, nothing on but red silk stockings that envelop her shaply legs. She is grinding her pussy against his face, his tongue probing in and out of her hairless snatch. He continually ran it up and over her nub, the center of her pleasure. His face was soon wet from her juices and she yelped with pleasure as he gently nibbled her blood engorged clitoris with his teeth. It didn't take long for her to scream out her orgasm as she rocked on his face, squirting her juices till they were dribbling off his chin onto his chest.

She slowly pulled away from him, stepped back and smiled as she played with her erect nipples. She bent over and in one quick motion swallowed his hard cock. He groaned as her nose buried itself in his public hair. Just as suddenly she pulled up and away. "Just hold on babe and enjoy the show".

At that moment another man entered the bedroom. He was naked and his erection was standing out, at lease 8 inches worth, and he climbed onto the bed and laid on his back, his cock proudly poking up to the ceiling. Lisa climed onto the bed and crawled on her hands and knees over to him, lowered her head and sticking out her tongue she ran it around the purplish head of his cock. Slowly she took it into her mouth and began fucking him with her lips and mouth. Over and over she raised her head to only his cockhead was in her mount only to plunge down only to take it down her throat.

Rising she threw one red stockinged leg over his hips, reached down grabbed his cock in her hand and ran its' head up and down her wet gash, knowing her husband could see it all. She slowly began pushing herself downward, her pussy lips parting, the head of his cock finally disappears into her cunt and slowly the shaft of his cock follows the head and disappears. She bends over his chest so he can suck her nipples as she slowing raises her hips, the lips of her pussy grab hold of his cock not wanting it to leave until only the head is inside her. Reversing herself his cock once again buries itself inside her.

Their motions become faster and more frenzied. His cock pistons in and out, pounding into her as her moans and yelps become louder and longer. I can see her juices coating his cock making it glilsten in the light. Lisa screamed her orgasm as she rock on his cock and I knew that her pussy was contracting, milking his cock, wanting it to explode. And he did, with a grunt and finally push he grabbed her hips holding them as he began dumping his load into her. I could see his legs quivering everytime his cock expelled another shot of cum and each time his cum splashed against her womb she wimpered in pleasure.

As soon as he was done, Lisa climbed off him and walked over to me and climbing on the chaise she lowered her sperm laden pussy over my erect cock. Looking me in the eyes she mouthed "I Love You". I looked down between us seeing her pussy paused over my cock. As she strained a huge glob of cum snaked out of her cunt and slowly drizzled down till it landed on the head of my cock bathing it in his cum. More cum squired from between her pussy lips and soon my cock was totally bathed in his cum and it pooled on and around my balls. Without warning she lowered herself and my cock plunged into her cunt and as soon as it was totally buried I immediately began cuming

I knew as soon as I was finished cuming she would bring her cummed filled pussy back to my face and awaiting tongue. God but I do love this woman.
© Copyright 2009 jboyiii (jfliii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538475-A-Matter-of-Love