*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1528951-The-Good-Life
by re-re
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Crime/Gangster · #1528951
this story is about a man in 80's as a drug dealer
BACKGROUND


It was only yesterday i saw Boogie, he was stunting in his brand new white on white BMW. Now today i was at his funeral veiwing his body. They say some nigga named Scoop a local stick up kid was waiting in his building, they started fighting and some type of way Boogie was shot in the head twice. This was the sixth funeral i went to this month, niggas was wilding over this money and coke. i figured i was straight if i just played everything cool and stayed to myself for a while, but i was wrong. Anyway, my name is Anthony Harris but everybody call me Key because i sold alot at least 100 a week, I dont have nos tories with daddy playing ball with me and momma calling me for supper all i got is real live shit that happen everyday.no daddy or a mother, they both were killed in a drug deal, they shot my mother after they made her sit and watch my daddy get chopped to peices. I lived with my aunt Tiny and her daughter Yasmin who was like a sister to me. i graduated high school,didnt go to college, and started making money.

The Rest
Saturday always seemed like the hottest day in the hood and a rest day for me. First i would start off by eating breakfast, then i would make my last rounds of the week, then id hit the court and show those rookies how its done, next ill hit the club and party maybe get a fine bitch to fuck, then the next morning ill put her ass out and count money. Yeah, i lived the lifestyle of every nigga fantasy and dream. So i went to 45th street to the park to meet my man J-R, he was partner in crime similar to a brother i never had. He was tall and black as hell, he was medium built with a cock swoll look all the hoes loved his baby face and the $100,000 worth of diamonds in his mouth enough said. "What's up Key i called yo ass last night" he said with a big ass grin on his face, "O shit i was caught up with that hoe Tina you know, what you had needed?"  I asked laughing as he shook his head, "Man i just had that bitch in my bed last week damn she get around, anyways i seen O'Casha. She was checking for you hard like ya'll was together or some shit, she looked good as hell. then she she asked for your number but i told her that was a no no and it would be better if she gave me her digits and i slide them to you". "Damn it's like that i'll get that from you later now what you really wanted to tell me" i said knowing it was something serious going on,"Man Key that nigga Hamp got robbed for at least 6 keys you gave him last week, he say he think that nigga Dee did it because they been beefing or whatever. I told that nigga i was gone get at you because basically he fucking up business, i told him dont have your personal bullshit interfere with this money you feel me" he said looking serious " I got that nigga now lets run this game so i can bust a move". We ran 5 games back to back while the auidence "Ooh and Awwed". We jumped in my Benz coupe and sped off to see this nigga Hamp, he was outside talking loud with an entourage as usaul drawing attention to himself.
 
© Copyright 2009 re-re (rere1691 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1528951-The-Good-Life