*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1522564-the-mysterious-castle
Rated: · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1522564
it a story i am writing at the moment
One stormy Halloween night a lady name Beth was running away from some doctors that was chasing her from the hospital she escaped from. Beth was running and running till she came to a castle and ran in and hid, this castle is on a hill far away from everything. Beth took a tour of the castle to find blood all over the walls and bodies on the 3rd floor. She was wondering what's going on until she saw another ghost that told Beth that the castle has a mind of it own and that it feeds on the bodies and the blood of those who walk in that don't last long. Beth stayed in the castle and didn't die for the reason the castle wanted to see if Beth can help out somehow. Until a guy all in black comes up behind Beth and killed Beth but Beth wouldn't move on she stays in the castle. People enter the castle and the first thing that happens is that Beth goes down the stairs and kills them.
Beth bumps into a picture of a person who owns the castle, and then Beth goes to the library to do some research on the person who bought the castle. When Beth was doing the research she bumped into a lady by the name of Ariel that lived in the castle for many years, the page she was reading said that said when Ariel was 5 she had certain power that help her to live to a long age as she got older she used her power to change the castle outside as well as in. The article says that when she was about 13 when she used to practice magic that also help increase her powers on the castle. Ariel's parents bought the castle then passed the castle on to Ariel the day her parents died. Ariel didn't like her parents but she was so greedy that she stood with them and when her parents died that was when her powers came besides that Ariel lived alone in the castle. After Ariel turned 20 something she found out that she had a long lost cousin with the same gifts Ariel has and that is how Beth saw her name and was shocked to find out that the castle is hers. Just then 2 days later she started blowing things up it was her powers but that wasn't all her power over the years more powers came in and more control she had over them.
How about now we turn our attention to the castle itself. Something was always strange about the castle, the way you looked at it or try to go near .You will back away or run in fear. Ariel’s powers brought more and more power to the castle and giving life to it. Ariel has had this castle for many years and as so the power she possess, but the power grew and grew till Ariel died. The castle stand tall waiting for the next owner to come alone and guess who that is if u guess Beth you are right. Over the years the castle would stand but not have a good name so Beth came in and names it “Beth is scariest fear”. The castle likes the name Beth gave it. As you hear the castle saying “thank you for my new name”. Now Beth has to find out how and why did Ariel leave the castle to family, but not to realize Beth would be it. As Beth's powers get stronger the castle strengthens in size and body, the castle would look better outside as well as in. Now that the outside seems nice and more welcoming, people would come to visit and not wonder what will happen next. Ha ha ha “death to all who come near ". Ha ha ha
The castle is built on a cemetary and that could also give life to the castle the evil from the peoplethat died.that is how the castlebecame wat it is then Beth's powers also makes the castle stronger.when the castle was built the people didn't move the dead bodies that was there,so the bodies took over thecastle and all the dead souls gave the castle energy. Ariel's family had died and was baried in the cemetary under the castle then Ariel's parents was tryin to tell Beth but Beth wouldn't listen .Ariel's parents told beth that the castle belongs to a generation of families that are related to Ariel. Beth goes back to the library to look up the family tree to see if what Ariel's parents is sayin the truth. Since Beth was in a big family and she didn't know any of her relatives till now and she wonders why. Beth's parents wanted to protect Beth from something terrible happened when they was alive. A dark secret thats been in the family for 100's of years.

© Copyright 2009 lizzy1980 (phoenixfyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1522564-the-mysterious-castle