*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1468447-A-Little-Bit-of-Fun
by Kasumi
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1468447
Just something sexy that I wrote in my spare time. Read and enjoy!
Saiyuri giggled as she tied Kaori's hands behind her back and pushed her creamy legs apart, spreading them wide for the nights fun.

"Kaori-chan, are you ready." Kaori look up at Saiyuri, biting her bottom lip in fear and anticipation.  Saiyuri only came to her when she wanted to do something that Keiko had refused.

"Hai, Mistress" Saiyuri smiled and tied the blindfold over Kaori's blue eyes.

"That's good because I'm very unhappy tonight and I'm hoping that you'll be willing to be a good girl for me" She licked at Kaori's soft pink nipple and teased it's twin between her fingers. She pulled back suddenly, earning a disappointed whimper from the blonde.

"Hai Mistress, I'll be a good girl," She bit her lip and closed her eyes as Saiyuri snapped two nipple clamps onto her sensitive peaks. Saiyuri smirked and opened her briefcase. She pulled out a butt plug and a lovely butterfly strap.

"Kaori-chan have I ever used a butt plug on you?" Kaori squirmed.

"No but you have used a dildo,” Saiyuri chuckled softly and shoved the butt plug up her ass. Kaori arched her back, gasping.

“ You wanna know how we're gonna play tonight?” Kaori shivered and a few stray tears spilled from her eyes. But she nodded anyway. Saiyuri smacked her hard.

“What do we say hen Mistress asks us a question?” Kaori whimpered in pain but did not protest. She never protested before and now was not the time to start.

“ I'm sorry mistress... How will we play tonight?” Saiyuri stroked her cheek gently.

“ Well fist I'm going to put this butterfly strap on you. Then I'm going to make you scream out my name in pleasure. Would you like to know how my lovely?” A shiver of delight ran through Kaori as she thought of all the ways Saiyuri could make her words a reality.

“Ahh! Mistress!” Kaori cried out as the small vibrator stimulated her clit.

“ Well then I guess I'll just surprise you ,” Saiyuri stood and untied her red silk robe revealing her golden brown body. She went over to the dresser and took out a long blue vibrator and a strap-on.

“Unfortunately Kaori-chan, I could not find the kind of strap-on that I- oh!,”She pushed the vibrator in to her moist opening and turned it on to the highest setting,"wanted to get so I have to use a vibrator on myself and this lovely strap-on cock on you.”
She crawled onto the bed and lifted Kaori's legs up over her shoulders. She tease her entrance gently, enjoying every tortured moan that left the girls plump pink lips.

“Mistress please!” Kaori couldn't take anymore of this, it was all just to much. Kaori was sure that if she didn't come soon she would explode.

"Please what? I can't give you what you want if you don't tell me what it is." Saiyuri smirked

"Please! I want it! I need it inside of me Mistress!" Kaori cried. Saiyuri didn't need to be told twice. She thrust deep inside of Kaori making her moan and cry out in pleasure. It felt so good...

"Kaori." Saiyuri breathed as she thrust in and out of her tight heat making the vibrator wiggle around inside of her.

" Mistress please! Please harder! Make me yours!" Saiyuri smiled widely and held Kaori's legs around her waist. She stopped thrusting and tore Kaori's blindfold of her revealing bright blue eyes shining with lust.

" I'm not going to be gentle with you." Kaori just looked at her desperately and forced her hips upwards making a moan leave Saiyuri's parted lips.

" If that's what you want" Saiyuri gripped her hips tighter and thrust into her hard and deep.

"Hah! Yes! Yes! More!" Kaori bucked her hips and Saiyuri moaned. They were so close.

"Ah!" They cried out as their orgasm overtook them and Saiyuri fell forward, pressing their sweaty sated bodies close.

"Mistress...I love you..." Saiyuri kissed her gently.

" I know you do"
© Copyright 2008 Kasumi (kasumitenshi5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1468447-A-Little-Bit-of-Fun