*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451650-Kontrastine
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jo
Rated: E · Sample · Emotional · #1451650
A simple yet fun to read description of one event through four eyes.
                                                Kontrastine

    Those two perfect eyes stared me down into the pavement as I apologized. For what? I don’t know.  She smiled an evil smile that bore her sharp teeth. They glinted in the auburn glow of the traffic lights. Her intense presence was astonishing for her short stature. I was taller than her, but truly she was far higher. I noticed her fists clench for a moment, and then slowly open to bare painted pink claws.

    Those two perfect eyes glinted in the lamplight as she smiled up at me. She flinched for some reason when she released the lock on her bicycle. Her perfect white teeth were set in a mouth bordered by full, naturally red lips. She viewed me as an equal even though she was obviously so much more. She made a ‘one second’ sign with her finger as she ended the conversation on her pink cell phone. I noticed that she had thin pretty fingers, with almond shaped nails painted a delicate pink.
© Copyright 2008 Jo (bigjossey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451650-Kontrastine