*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1433251-I-dont-understand
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Experience · #1433251
I don't understand why men have to be so difficult to get along with!
Being married is not as easy as we may all think. The moment he asks you to marry him is one of the happiest days of your life. You take that moment and reflect on the positive things of a marriage, what you both will do together, how you will do it and as you get older, you will continue with this positive out look and happiness of a marriage.
Did I miss something? Is there some were in this book of marriage that I missed ? Reason being is I don't think this marriage is what I imagined it would be. I am not happy, we both want two different things, and we can never agree on anything. He wants to be single in another life and I want to be happy with a husband who loves me and cherishes me. Not him! It seams as if his way of life is allot more important then the way I think. I am always wrong, he is always right! I will cry myself to sleep at night when he is out with his so called friends. I will call with hopes of getting him home and there is no answer.
What happen to that marriage, that marriage we all think of when we are planning it. The happily ever after story. Is there really a story like that? Do we all go through pretty much the same ups and downs? Is it normal for a 33 year old man to want to be with his friends more then his wife and kids at times ? What is it ? Am I doing something wrong or is it that we just need to be apart!?
© Copyright 2008 AlwaysThinking (kirsten1975 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1433251-I-dont-understand