*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417031-Oh-What-A-Relief-It-Is
Rated: GC · Short Story · Fantasy · #1417031
Sex fantasy for Weekly Qucikie Contest
"If you want it, come and get it." she teased, waving the ice cold bottle of beer in front of him.

She was sitting on the dining room table, looking so sexy but yet acting so innocent, as he walked up and reached to take the beer from her hand.

"You know they say it's not good to drink straight out of the bottle. There's no telling where these things have been." she said with a devilish smile, moving the bottle from his reach.

"Have a seat and I'll pour it into something you can drink from."  she said as she gave him a wink.

He did as instructed, then she laid back on the table placing her bare feet on each of his shoulders, with her short blue skirt falling up around her waist revealing her fresh shaven pussy.

He watched in excitement, as she took the fingers from her left hand and spread the lips of her pussy wide apart. Grabbing the ice cold bottle of beer in her right hand, she brought the bottle down between her legs and began rubbing it from her clit to her ass, then back up again.

He heard a moan come from her lips and watched as she raised her hips upwarded, welcoming the lips of the bottle into her pussy. A gasp escaped her lips as she tilted the bottle, letting the ice cold beer flow down deep inside her.

"Would you like to drink from my chalice?" she asked, as she pulled the bottle from between her legs and sat it on the table.

Leaning over and starting at her ass, he began slurping the beer up as it spilled down from her pussy. Trying not to miss a drop, he worked his way up to her pussy and slid his tongue deep inside her .He heard a moan escape her lips as he sucked the remaining beer from deep insdie her.

As the pressure from his cock was getting too intense, he rasied his head, and proceeded to unbutton his jeans to get some relief.

She raised her head and looked him directly in the eyes. "You wanna fuck me now, don't cha." she said as she pulled a small packet from under her.

At first it looked to him as maybe it was a condom but then when she opened it and pulled out the content, a look of confusion came across his face.

"Wanna see me do a little trick?" she asked, taking the Alka-Seltzer in her hand, sliding it deep into her pussy, following it with the beer bottle once again, turning it completely up this time to empty the remains of the beer deep inside her.

As she pulled the beer bottle out from deep inside her, he saw the foam as it started oozing out from her pussy. He couldn't control himself any longer.

In one quick motion he grabbed her hips in his hands, pulled her to him and thrust his cock deep inside her pussy walls. He could feel the foam from the Alka-Seltzer bubbling up around his cock, causing it to grow harder and harder with every stroke.

With each thrust of his cock, she could feel the foam bubbling up from her pussy, oozing up around her clit. The tickling from the bubbles was more than she could bear, causing a wave of ecstasy to over take her, as her muscles contracted uncontrollably, squeezing the eruption from his cock.

As they exploded together he looked down at her and laughed. "What made you decide to try the Alka-Seltzer?' he asked.

Smiling up at him she replied " I couldn't find any Pop Rocks."

(616)WORDS
© Copyright 2008 butterfly (butterfly67 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1417031-Oh-What-A-Relief-It-Is