*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412582-Heart-Broken
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Essay · Other · #1412582
My daughter moves to California and breaks my heart
March 28 was the day that my heart was Broken into a million bits and was the worst day of my life since my Parents had died.It was the day my Daughter Shannon packed up my Grandson Braden and the U-Haul truck to move to California along with her boyfriend Bill who just two weeks before had been living with the another woman he had been cheating with. .As if that fact was not hard enough to take that she could take him back and act as if nothing had happened at all.
When all of this had happened Shannon and Braden came to live with my Husband and I so we could help Shannon get on her feet and to help her with Braden because she had to work.She was a basket case for a few weeks but things I thought were getting better till she started to stay out all night. I never knew if she was alright or not till she came rolling in the door the next day.Which left me to care for Braden and make him feel safe and secure. Even though his world had been turned upside down.So this news of them moving across the country did not sit well with me for so many reasons.The main one was Braden and would he be safe and will I ever see him again.
Then to think I will be missing so many things he will do for the first time like learning to ride a two wheeler and going to school.After being so close with him and then he is gone with only a short phone call here and there.Then the quiet in my house was deafing and smothering to me.I can only pray that I can over come this empty hole in my heart and come to terms with Shannon's choice but only time will tell
© Copyright 2008 Miss Large (babybitz451 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1412582-Heart-Broken