*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364486-When-you-left
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Relationship · #1364486
when you left me you made me feel empty inside
I miss the fun that we had back then, and I wish that we could just begin it all over again. But when you left me you made me feel like i was missing a part of me because when you are with me you make me feel good. You left me for some chick you found on the street knowing that she could not ever meet all the love that i gave to you.When you left me you broke my heart you broke my heart like it was meant to be broken. You acted like you didnt want me knowing that you still wanted my sweet presious love. You told me when you left that you didnt mean to hurt me and that you still had love for me, but i know that the real reason that you left was because i didnt want to give it up not just yet. The problem to me is, if you loved me as much as you say you did you wouldnt have left me for someone you know will give it to you anytime that you want. When you left you took all my love with you now i am sitting here all alone with noone to hold me. When you left you made me feel like noone wanted me as if i was a nobody. But when you left me i couldnt be no happier cause i wouldnt be with who i am with right now someone that treats me with respect the respect that i need in a man.
© Copyright 2007 awesome (shay-shay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364486-When-you-left