*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338320-The-Haunted-House-Of-No-Return
Rated: · Fiction · Supernatural · #1338320
it's about a group of friends.
The Haunted House of No Return

It was Halloween. My sister Damieshia,my friends,and I wanted to go exploring,so we met up at my house. Then we walked up a hill. We had to cross a bridge. We all were so excited,so my sister and I said there's an old campfire let's go see it. They said "Okay". We went to the campfire we saw hill. We all went down the hill and saw an amusementpark. We ran to it and I wonder why we never seen it before.

We saw a haunted house it looked scary so we went in. The man in front said there are 350 ghost,5 alive dolls, 12 trapped doors,and 35 things that will follow you then he said well have fun! We went in . We all were excited so we decided to get into 2 groups but, there were 5 of us. So we decided that my sister, Cierra, and Marcelle were in a group and Jason and I would be in a group. We all split up because the house was so big and well we wanted to see or here about the rest of the house.

Jason and I held hands because we were both scared. When we first got through the hall way we heard someone singing" la " la la'' La '' la la'' and we went closer and we this cute little doll singing but, then she turned her head and looked at Jason and I. Then she syood up and hi there GET OUT!!!!! Jason and I ran so that

I tripped and fell in a trapped door. How ever Jason of course kept running. Mean while, Marcelle, Cierra , and Damieshia were all scared because 3 big ghost were in their path way. Marcelle ran past them and said come on you guys, and ran into a trapped door. Cierra was horrified and Damieshia was spooked. We all ran and ran. While I was in the trapped door I saw Marcelle. Marcelle I yelled. DeeDee where are we I don't ERRR!!! Did you hear that run RUN!! We both ran then suddenly everybody fell on us.

We all saw a light. We ran to it we were finally out. We ran to the hill and Jason said see any trees ya I said. We can hold on to those trees to get up the hill. We all came up one by one and down th other hill. We all went to my house and rested or went to the bathroom. We're not going exploring anymore. Okay, okay lets just watch a movie okay. We all had popcorn,pop,and chips we were all watching. Then we heard something you guys hear that ya shh! Listen he he he he he he..... come on guys LETS PLAY!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA THE END!!!!!!!!!
© Copyright 2007 dash1013 (dash1013 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338320-The-Haunted-House-Of-No-Return