*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279869-Public-Displays-of-Affection
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1279869
A fun little fantasy. Enjoy!
I sat at the bar, slowly sipping my strawberry daquiri. I casually looked around, hoping to find someone interesting to talk to. That's when he walked in. He looked delicious in his tight blue jeans and black t-shirt. He had short, dark brown hair and the cutest little smile.

I slowly slid the straw into my mouth and sucked in a mouthful of my drink when he glanced in my direction. He headed my way, a little smirk on his handsome face.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked as he slid onto the barstool next to me.
"It is now," I smiled, sucking on the straw, seductively. I could see I had his full attention, so I licked my lips, slowly.

"Dammit, woman! I can't think straight when you do that."
"Shhhh, you're not supposed to let on that we know each other. Remember?"
"I'm sorry, it's hard to concentrate. Your mouth is very distracting."
"So, wanna move on to phase two, then?"
"Hell yes, I'm about to bust out of my damn jeans."

I reached over and rubbed his crotch. Sure enough, he was hard as a rock. I licked my lips and he moaned. He stood up and walked slowly toward the men's room. I sipped my drink, watching his tight little butt moving across the floor. I could feel the dampness in my jeans as I anticipated what was to come.

After he had entered the men's bathroom, I slowly stood up and casually headed in the same direction. I didn't notice anyone paying undue attention to me, so I slipped into the men's room. My secret lover was waiting, standing by the handicap stall with a smile on his gorgeous face. He pulled me in and locked the door behind me.

Then, he pushed me up against the wall, and pressed his lips against mine. My mouth opened as if of its own accord, and our passionate kisses soon had me moaning softly, wrapping my arms around him, pressing my body tightly against him, feeling his rockhard cock against my belly.

He slid his hand up my t-shirt, finding my hard nipple. Squeezing my large breast, softly, his lips made their way down to my neck, licking seductively. "Mike," I whispered, forgetting we were pretending to be strangers. He didn't seem to notice, as he lifted my shirt and his mouth found my other nipple, suckling it softly, making my pussy even wetter than it already had been.

His fingers fumbled with the button on my jeans, finally working it loose and lowering the zipper. His soft fingers slid down and found my swollen clit. I spread my legs and leaned back against the wall. Moaning a little louder, not able to control the intense wave of pleasure as it washed over me. He rubbed a little harder and faster and then, hot fluid poured out of me, soaking my already damp jeans.

I dropped to my knees before him, quickly undoing his pants and pulling his rock-hard cock free of its confinement. Glancing up, I see the smile on his face as I teasingly lick the head, first. Then, I run my tongue gently up and down his shaft, flicking it against it, enjoying the feel of it throbbing against my mouth.

Then, not wanting to torture him any further, I slide it in, slowly, inch by inch until the head of his dick hits the back of my throat. I feel his hands in my hair, gently stroking, and I move my mouth back and forth in long, even strokes.

"Yes," he whispers. "Yes, Claire."
I move a little faster. My eyes are closed as I lose myself in the moment, enjoying the taste, the feeling of his perfect cock. I move faster, knowing how he needs it, wants it. Wanting only to pleasure him. I fuck his dick with my mouth, deep-throating it...hard and fast. Finding the perfect rhythm and not slowing, not stopping....his balls cupped in my hand, gently stroking them.

I hear his breathing quicken. I feel his penis throbbing in my hot mouth and I suck even harder and faster, up and down, moaning softly when it hits the back of my throat.

Then, I sense he is close and go all out...slamming his dick hard and fast in and out...faster and faster....banging the back of my throat and then, he lets out a gasp and I feel and taste his salty cum filling my mouth, sliding down my throat...I swallow it greedily and then lick his dick clean. Not wanting to miss so much as a single drop.

He kisses my forehead as we straighten our clothes.

When he opens the door to the stall, we see them... two young men lying on the floor, looking under the stall. The brown-haired one stands up and boldly pulls out a nice, 7-inch cock.

"So, you wanna suck mine next?" he asks me, boldly.
I look over at my friend and he smiles. "Hey, babe. It's up to you."
I think about it. It looks good, after all. But, it was early, and I was hoping to have some more fun with Mike before the night was over.

"Maybe next time," I tell the young man as my friend and I walk out the door and back to the bar for more drinks.

© Copyright 2007 Just a Penguin (mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279869-Public-Displays-of-Affection