*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1249755-Control
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mike
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1249755
He was in control.....or was he?
Her ass was almost on my chin.  a nice view...but....that was about the extent of it.  the curve of her back some.  She was slightly bent forward, her crotch against my chest and her legs tightly wrapped around my arms holding me tightly there.  Her right hand was currently wrapped tightly around the base of my very hard and throbbing cock...for just a moment ago, she'd sensed (again) that I was very very close to exploding a volcanic eruption of gooey cum....and she had been right.  So she'd stopped...and was studying the pulsating, throbbing, swollen, reddish-purplish head.  I hear her whisper to herself...not really sure what was said but it ended with an audible 'mmmmmmm'.  She was basically oblivious to every other part of me......she was just interested in what she could do with this plaything she'd got her hands on.  i heard her other hand in the ice bucket again....and groaned a bit....

We'd dated a few times..and we really get along and understand one another's busy lives.  Both being parents and both career-minded....there really wasn't much opportunity for a romance, so to speak.  But there was definately some animal magnatism involved.  We'd chatted a lot on the 'net...and of course had talked about sex, likes, etc.  Basically, we discovered that while we were too busy raising familes and working to have an on-going romance, we really wanted to fuck each other's brains out.  First opportunity took awhile..

The event of the evening being over, we raced to the oceanfront hotel as our hearts beat a tattoo.  Check-in wasn't necessary, as I'd taken care of that earlier in the day.  We made a beeline for the elevator and before the doors could close completely, my body was against hers....mouth on hers.....in a slow seductive kiss while my hands went from the curve of her hips up her sides to just under her breasts....ding....the door slides open and we exit for the room....she smiles slyly as she stops at the ice machine....

Her hand, now sufficiently chilled..hell freezing, drips some very cold water droplets on the head of my hot cock.  After a second, she then cups my shaved balls.....no insulation at all.....and i gasp again at the sensation.  "it's ok" i hear her say almost talking just to my privates.  Holding an ice cube with all the fingertips of one hand, she slides it over and over my tightening testicles...then over the head of my cock once again....i swear i heard a sizzle.  still firmly holding the base with her one hand........she leans over and warms my balls with her mouth....sucking both balls into her and very gently and skillfully rolling them slightly....the warmth was immediate and relieving.  Raising up some...and standing my cock up again.....she slides her lips over just the head and sucks slightly on it....then stops.....again studying the effects of her actions......

The room was really a suite....a living area, small kitchen in the area when entering.  A balcony was at the far side overlooking the ocean and beach below.  Separate was the bedroom with a king-sized bed and a master bath only separated by a 1/2 wall.  On the wall, I'd positioned about 20 candles of various colors and sizes and shapes and immediately set to lighting them.....not wanting the glare of lightbulbs...but instead the moving, hazy glow of the firelight.  Finishing my task there, I turn to see that she's stripped down to her sheer white bra, panties and thigh high stockings and was laying on the bed in a waitful pose.  I smiled and stripped my shirt off.....then hovered over her body with mine....kissing those wonderful lips again....hungrier now.  I move my mouth down to her neck, under her earlobe....holding her head back slightly i kiss over her exposed throat.....then back to under her ear where i whisper "I told you I was going to 'take you'".....

Finally once again,  her hand gripping the bottom 3 inches or so of my shaft begins to slide up the length.....slowly.  Unconsciously, my hips rise....I, for the life of me, can't control this action.  Up and down her hand glides, as she'd oiled her hand good earlier (must have been in her purse....hmmmm) still at an incredibly slow pace though.  I raise my head to see anything, but of course I only have her ass and hips in the way.  I can feel her open, wet pussy against my chest and her hips sorta rock there some....rubbing her clit against me.  She quickens the pace slightly......and stops suddenly just under the mushrooming head....watching the precum pool there at the tip.  "Mmmmm" i hear her again.  She bends to suckle the head and taste the sweet, clear juice there.  Then loudly 'pops' her lips off of it and again pumps her hand.  She's aware now of her own rising orgasm.  "Please," i groan....not meaning to.

I quickly get off the bed....unbutton and unzip and drop my jeans to the floor.  My cock is rigid and very much unhidden beneath the thin fabic of my tight boxerbriefs.  I pull the waist out then down and quickly hover over her again.....my cock now against her smooth belly, my mouth again on hers....then again on her neck (she likes that i know), then down above her bra across the rise of her breasts.  Shifting, some, i slide down a little to suck the nipple thru the fabric and hear a gasp from her.  Sensations tingling throughout her body but definately ending in her center.  I move further and kiss my way down her tummy....down to her waistband of her panties.....unwittingly her legs part.

She's really grinding her pussy hard against my chest now....her hand quickening the pace again.  "Oh!" I call out...and my hips thrust to meet her downstrokes...... needing relief.  Again she stops at the base!  But this time, her mouth engulfs the exposed length and tightens around me.  Oh man! the sensation!  She slides her lips up and down...gyrating her pussy harder still on my chest....."God!" I gasp again and again.....

--------to be finished later---------



© Copyright 2007 mike (evilclingwrap at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1249755-Control