*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246027-A-Lesson-In-Pleasure
by Mick
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1246027
An English language lesson in Korea turns surprisingly pleasurable.
A Lesson in Pleasure

IT was snowing the night when Yumi changed my life. That’s not her real name, just her nickname – a funny nickname for a Korean woman to choose since it’s Japanese, but many Koreans are heavily influenced by Japanese society and customs.
         Bored with a dead-end corporate job in America, and free to do as I pleased following the death two years before of my wife in a car accident, I had moved to Seoul to teach English at a language school. I had discovered the Dave’s Cafe international English teaching website one day while cruising the Internet, thought this would be a good way to travel the world and get paid for it, did the required TESOL training course to complement my degree, and applied for four jobs in Korea. Three applications resulted in firm job offers and I took the one which paid the highest, included an apartment, and was in Seoul, since I didn’t want to be stuck out on the prairie somewhere.
         The job involved having English conversations with three groups of students for a total of six hours a day, from 3pm until 9pm. The classrooms were on the ground floor of a tower on the edge of an entertainment district, and my apartment was on the 10th floor of the same building. Although only one room, it was relatively large and had air conditioning/heating, the internet and satellite TV and was furnished, so I was comfortable. For company, I only had to walk a block to the entertainment area, which had dozens of restaurants, nightclubs, bookshops and even a cinema which showed English language films. The nightclubs included several where attractive women could be hired for the night, so I was able to satisfy my sexual needs relatively cheaply and conveniently. Life was good.
         The English classes were mostly fun since the students had already had more grammar than they would ever need drummed into them at school and just wanted to practice conversations about life-related tasks, such as shopping, working and especially dating. Most of the students were young women, typical giggly Korean airhead “dolly birds” in high heels and pony tails, and I admit I took most opportunities to flirt outrageously with them. Hey, when you’re in your 40s and suddenly half a dozen pretty girls are hanging off your every word, how could a red-blooded male resist?
         Yumi was older than the others, 35 according to her enrolment papers, and definitely classier and smarter. She was quite short and very slim, almost fragile with a doll-like stature and beautiful facial features, highlighted by her large, dark eyes. A well-paid job with a large company took up most of her time and she later told me she had never married because she thought Korean men were boring. I was to realize that her biological clock was ticking and she was increasingly desperate to hook a foreigner, probably as a way of getting citizenship in a western country.
         It was the third class and I admit I had already fantasized about her after both the previous classes and masturbated vigorously, so I was glad to see her arrive on time. Yumi’s group was the last class of the evening, from 7pm-9pm. The boss always went home by 6pm and left me to lock up afterwards. As the class assembled, I noticed that Yumi was wearing a full-length black coat, which had several snow flecks on the collar. The coat was buttoned to the knee and, as she sat down in the seat directly in front of my desk, she dropped one burgundy-colored high-heeled shoe on the floor, crossed her legs and extended one long leg and very sexy stockinged foot to point directly at me. Then she leaned back in her seat, brushed her long black hair with her left hand, and tilted her torso to point her small but apparently firm breasts in my direction. The bumps of her nipples were obvious through the thin material of her blouse. I knew enough about sexual body language to realize she was sending me a very clear message that she was interested and available.
         I started the lesson, which was about the English language people use when meeting each other for the first time. After introducing the scenario, I began to draw from the students their ideas about what to say in each situation, and to write sample sentences on the whiteboard. I noticed that Yumi was watching me very closely, still leaning           back slightly, but with her head tilted forwards so her eyes were looking up at me through her unusually long, black, eyelashes. Her arms were on the desktop and her hands were moving between her pen and course book. Her long fingernails were painted the same burgundy color as her shoes.
         As I looked, she unbuttoned the three lowest buttons of her coat and moved her legs apart, exposing the insides of both thighs. I felt my penis swell in my pants and looked down to see an obvious bulge. Looking up, I saw Yumi staring at the same bulge and smiling mischievously. She opened her lips, painted the same rich burgundy as her fingernails to stand out against the white skin of her delicate face, which was framed by black hair curling in under her chin to make her look like the cover girl on the popular novel about Japan, Memoirs of a Geisha, which I had recently read. Then she did something which really made my cock stand to attention. She lifted the longest finger of her right hand and slowly slid it into her mouth, while continuing to smile at me. I didn’t need to be a genius to figure out what signal she was sending. The bulge in my pants was now so obvious that some of the other students had started giggling, so I quickly sat down behind my desk and crossed my legs, trying to hide it.
         However, Yumi wasn’t finished teasing me. While the desk covered her from above, and the coat from the sides, the front of her desk was open and she was sitting right in front of me, so I could see all of her lower body under the desk. As I stared at her legs while absently speaking to the class, she opened them even further causing her short pleated skirt to slide upwards, and I suddenly realized her stockings ended at her upper thighs. Above them was nothing but beautiful pale skin – she wasn’t wearing underpants – and by opening her legs further she had exposed a carefully shaven pussy with pink lips. I could see a faint glistening on those lips, indicating she was aroused. At this jolt of realization about her nakedness my cock defied all my efforts to restrain it and surged to full size in my pants. What’s more, I suddenly realized that, if I could see Yumi under her desk, she could also see me under mine. I saw she was looking archly at my uplifted crotch, and her smile was growing wider.
         Then she did something which nearly made me come right there and then in my pants. She removed the finger from her mouth, casually lowered her hand under her desk, slid her fingers up the insides of her thighs and began to rub her pussy lips with her fingers. She shifted slightly in her seat, made the softest of sounds and slid first one and then a second finger into her cunt and sat there slowly fingering herself. By now the end of my cock was dribbling inside my boxers and I was afraid a wet patch would soon appear on my pants. Somehow, I managed to drag my eyes away from this entrancing sight long enough to complete the lesson, but every time I looked back, Yumi’s hand was still pleasuring herself right in front of me.
         Fortunately the end of the lesson soon arrived and, as the other students left, I asked Yumi to stay behind. She smiled, looked up at me from under her long eyelashes, and stood up. I let the other students out of the building, locked the doors and returned to the classroom. Yumi was half-sitting on the edge of my desk, one delicious long leg extended out of her still-unbuttoned coat.
         “You’ve been teasing me all class,” I said huskily. “Yes, I like you,” she said, and her smile became even broader.  I swallowed for courage and then told her, “I think you should be punished for your bad behavior.”  “Really?” she said, “How?” “I think you should be smacked,” I said. “Oh, I never smacked; it hurt?” she asked. “Yes, it does hurt, but I think you’ll enjoy it,” I said. I picked up my ruler from the desk. It was long and plastic, flat on one side and rounded on the other. Then I made Yumi drop her coat on the floor, revealing a very short skirt and sleeveless, tight-fitting top, turn around and lean forwards with her hands on the desk and her bottom arched up. I put my right hand on her lower left leg near the back of the knee and then slowly ran it up her leg until I reached her bare bottom under the skirt. I fondled her bottom and then lifted her skirt up to expose her firm cheeks. After using both hands to fondle her some more I stood back and suddenly slapped her on the bottom with the palm of my bare hand. She gasped, jerked forwards and turned her head sharply to look at me with a mixture of fright and pleasure, then saw me smile and relaxed. I slapped her again with my hand and she groaned softly, so I slapped her harder and her moaning became louder.
“Now for your real punishment,” I said, and picked up the ruler. She looked at me from under those dark eyelashes, but said nothing. Not wanting to hurt her too much at first, I made the first slap with the ruler light, using the rounded side. She jerked at the impact, which left a red line on her cheeks, and moaned again. I made the next blow harder, leaving a brighter mark, and then, excited by her moans becoming noisier, whacked her several more times with the ruler. By this stage she had leaned far forwards, trying to soften the blows, and her face was pressed down on the desk with her bottom pushed way up in the air. It looked wonderfully inviting, and my cock was straining to escape my trousers.
      I stopped the blows, which had left a dozen red stripes on her gorgeous bottom, and she slid forwards onto the desk, still moaning and flexing her stinging ass cheeks. Her head was turned towards me and I saw tears on her eyelashes and cheeks, but she was also smiling and her mouth was opening and closing. That gave me an idea. “Yumi,” I said, “There’s something else you have to do for punishment, because you’ve been so bad.” She looked up at me through her wet eyelashes and said, “What, teacher?” “I’m going to teach you what happens when you don’t show your teacher respect,” I said. “Get down on the floor.” She slowly slid down to the floor, wincing as her weight went onto her sore ass cheeks, and looked at me.
      “I have something to show you,” I said and unzipped my pants to let my swollen cock escape into full view. She stared at it and said, “Vely big, teacher.” “Yes, and you’re going to find out what I can do with my big cock,” I said. I stepped forwards and positioned myself directly in front of her. She must have realized what I wanted because she reached out her hand, gripped my cock around the head and pulled it towards her mouth. As my head entered her mouth I felt a convulsion go through my cock, a wave of delayed pleasure which almost made me come immediately, but I was able to hold it back, at least briefly.
      Her mouth went further up my shaft and the head slid to the back of her mouth, her tongue slithering along the underside. Her hand came up and cupped my balls, which she gently squeezed repeatedly. I could restrain myself no longer and began to fuck her mouth, sliding in and out until I came in a rush of hot semen, which my cock’s head spurted to the back of her mouth.  I groaned in pleasure. “Ohhh, that was soo good,” I moaned. Yumi was still sucking my cock and savoring my taste, so it was no surprise that my cock remained erect. As I calmed, I though of another punishment for Yumi.
      I pulled my cock out of her mouth, leaving her to rub her lips together, and asked her to stand up. Then I knelt in front of her and began to pull her stockings down over her feet. “Now, take off all your clothes and lie on your back on the table,” I said. “You have to receive another punishment.” She gave me a puzzled look, but did as I directed. I also undressed. Once she was lying down I wrapped one of her stockings around her wrist and tied it to the leg of the table above her head. “What you do?” she asked. “You’ll see – it’ll be good,” I said and tied her other wrist to the leg on the other side of the table. Then I stood back and looked at her, spread naked on top of my desk, arms pulled back to lift up her chest and highlight her breasts with their hard nipples above her flat stomach and, further down, her cunt lips, which were dripping wet.
      I began with her mouth, covering it with kisses which she enthusiastically returned, and then kissing across her face and eyes to bite the delicate lobes of her ears, as her head moved slowly backwards and forwards and she made little mewing noises. Then I moved down to her breasts, spreading my mouth wide to take in as much as possible of each globe while rubbing my tongue on the nipples, which I then carefully bit just enough to make her gasp with surprise. Once her nipples were as big as I could make them I got up on the table and kneeled over her, with my balls hanging in the curve of her stomach and my cock laying on her chest. I leaned forward so my cock slid up her chest to lie in between her boobs, then reached down and rubbed the head over each breast and nipple in turn, smearing the residue of my semen on them. Then I moved further forward and pushed the head into her mouth. “Suck me and make me big again,” I ordered her and she obliged.
      Once my cock had regained full size I pulled out, slid off her and moved down to suck and lick my way down her stomach to her cunt lips, which I massaged with my fingers and then my lips. Her pussy was already open with pleasure, so I pushed my tongue inside and explored it, before sliding in first one finger, then others. As I used my fingers to widen her opening, I found more and more fingers could fit inside, until all five were inserted. By moving my hand carefully, I managed to get my whole fist inside her cunt, where I flexed it to increase her pleasure. She was dripping wet now, writhing at my every touch, moaning loudly and saying, “Oh, fuck me teacher, fuck me!” However, I decided as punishment to make her wait.      So, instead I continued to stimulate her, but whenever I sensed she was about to come I stopped, leaving her twisting under me, trying to complete her satisfaction.
      My excitement increased and finally I could not resist her invitation any longer. “It’s time you were properly fucked, you bad girl,” I said and withdrew my hand to replace it with the head of my huge cock. I pushed in slowly as she urged me on. She was a tight fit, despite having been stretched by my hand, because I was so big, probably the biggest cock she’d ever had inside her, and her body was much smaller than mine. However, she seemed to enjoy the feeling of being penetrated. “Faster, harder,” she cried, demonstrating her limited but adequate English conversational skills. I was more focused on using other skills. I pushed fully into her, burying my head and shaft in as far as they would go, while bucking against her so hard it’s a wonder I didn’t push her off the table. Her legs were lifted and her ankles were around my buttocks, pushing me into her. I thrust with increasing speed and she suddenly let out a loud cry and juices flooded out of her, just as I also climaxed for the second time. It was wonderful.
      I stood there panting, with my cock still buried in her. Then I noticed my pencil case sitting on the desk and its shape gave me an idea. The case was made of soft plastic and was roughly the shape and size of a penis. I picked it up and looked at it and then at Yumi, who was watching me wearily. “You need one more lesson in submission to your teacher,” I said. She simply looked at me with those gleaming, dark, wide-open eyes.
      I untied each wrist and made her turn over on her stomach, lift her buttocks and pull up her knees to open up her pussy. Then, as she looked down in surprise, I began to push the soft, rounded head of my pencil case into her cunt. She tensed, but then began to wiggle as it went further in, finally disappearing altogether as her lips closed over it. She was slowly writhing as she adjusted to the sensation of having it in her, but made no attempt to remove it.
      As her bottom moved in front of me I lifted the head of my cock, which had quickly stiffened again while watching her gyrate, placed it at the entrance to her anus and pushed in slightly. Now she did look around at me in some alarm, her mouth and eyes wide open. “It’s alright, it will only hurt a little bit and then it will feel very good,” I reassured her. “OK,” she said tentatively, apparently deciding to trust me. Slowly I began to push my cock into her anus. Fortunately, my cock was still covered with her juices, which helped to lubricate my steady movement. Deeper and deeper I went, much deeper than I had expected to be able to go, in a series of short sliding pushes until I was fully in. Now my balls were against her ass cheeks, so I rested there, letting her adjust to my presence. “Does it hurt?” I asked. “No, it very good,” she replied.
      I began to slowly withdraw, feeling her anus reaching out and sucking to try to hold me in place, and then to gently thrust back into her. I kept my movements slow, letting both of us feel the full pleasure caused by each instant of our contacts. I also had my right arm stretched up to cover her breast, which I was rubbing and squeezing, while my left hand was around her waist and down rubbing her pussy lips. Both of us were making more noises now, me grunting with each thrust and she gasping at my thickness surging inside her. This was a wonderful experience, with her anus being closed even tighter around my shaft than her cunt had been, and I was really enjoying myself and wishing it could go on forever. However, we were both becoming more excited, she writhing under the combined effects of the repeated thrusts of my cock into her anus, the movement of the pencil case still enclosed in her cunt and my fingers rubbing her pussy lips, and I knew all good things must eventually end. I was now thrusting faster and faster, while she was moaning and urging me on with cries of, “Fuck hard!”  I gave one final thrust, buried my cock to its full length and shot a load of cum into her bum. She shuddered and collapsed on the table, with my cock still inside her.
      Eventually I reluctantly withdrew my cock and we stood up and began slowly to dress. Once we were both fully dressed again, I said to her, “I hope you enjoyed your lesson tonight. I’m sorry I had to punish you for teasing me.” “That OK, very good lesson. You teach me more?” she asked coyly and smiled dreamily. “Why don’t we go upstairs to my apartment and I’ll see if I can think of another lesson for you,” I replied. She smiled again and stepped towards the door.
      A year later and I’m still giving Yumi lessons, both in English and sex, although she’s shown she also knows some good tricks. One time she arrived with a dildo and we used it to pleasure each other. Another time, she said it was her turn to punish me and brought out a strap-on penis, which she then used to fuck me up the bum. I figured I couldn’t object, considering how many times I’d done the same to her, so I just enjoyed it. She lives with me now, and I find myself hurrying through my classes so I can get back upstairs to continue our joint education program, which I think could be a lifelong project.
 

© Copyright 2007 Mick (mikes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246027-A-Lesson-In-Pleasure