*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1230888-Brand-Values---part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by corina
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1230888
Adventures of an office whore
I’m sure my boss could smell the cum. He came over close to me. I finished buttoning my blouse quickly and attempted to casually wipe the cum from the side of my cheek, ruining my new M&S cardie in the process. I did wonder whether he had been watching us all along. It would kind of be his style. He struck me as a voyeur. Never brave enough to take part or do the dirty work. Always living vicariously. I did feel like flashing my tits at him as he dartedly glanced at them. The next time he looked I made sure I slid my right hand along the top of my bra and left my fingers lingering there. These could be your fingers I thought at him, if you only had the guts to reach over. Go on reach over, I dare you, my body language said to him. But he would be too worried about the latest directive from head office about ‘interfering’ with staff or relationships at work. God what a pussy. Didn’t he know that the only fun to be had was in breaking the rules not abiding by every snivelling little email that came out of some tight arsed executive’s fingers who probably sat there watching porn all day.

Of course he didn’t dare go beyond the little pussy darty looks at my tits. I couldn’t help myself though. Suddenly I tipped the cold coffee cup over my shirt

“Oh damn, damn”

I hurriedly took off my cardie and shirt while he stood there.

“Sorry David I just can’t afford to ruin another shirt, have to get this stain out a.s.a.p.”

As I rushed out of the room I pretended to fall. Of course he would have to help me up. He nervously approached me. My skirt had ridden up and he could clearly see the top of my stockings. He tried not to brush against my left breast which was now hanging slightly out of my bra. I could feel him trembling. He pulled me up and I slumped over him a bit

“David I’m so sorry but I feel a bit faint.”

He looked round nervously.

“Um we better get you to the ladies toilets and splash some water on your face, err I should see if there’s anyone about to help”

He really meant as evidence that he wasn’t doing anything untoward. He stood there for a moment not knowing what to do. There was obviously no one about. He would have to handle this himself. Then I said,

“Oh god my chest hurts, it’s painful”

I clasped my breast “please can you undo my bra, it’s really hurting”

“What, why??” “I can’t do that”

“Please” I said.

I started trying to unclasp the bra hopelessly until he helped me. He eased it off and the full glory of my breasts were revealed to him at last. He was looking at them, mesmerised and I was close enough to feel the hardness developing in his trousers. Not bad, it seemed quite large, very large in fact. Not bad for such a pussy. My breasts were glorious. They were admired by most men in the office. Such a powerful weapon we have in our chests. Sometimes I would play with them myself in the ladies toilet, or tweak my nipples hard before a meeting so that they protruded visibly through my shirt while someone tediously went on about profit and loss. David stood there for a few minutes as I moaned that I was feeling unwell and would have to lie down. He gently placed me on the floor. My breasts sat firmly on top of my chest. He could see the large curved outline and the large nipples. He so wanted to touch them but I knew he would never dare so I pretended to pass out to see what he would do.

I lay there motionless as he started to shake me. He felt my pulse. I was obviously very much alive. He started to try and give me mouth to mouth resus as we had been shown by the first aid training he had made us all attend earlier in the year. However instead of making sure my airways were open and blowing in to my mouth he started to lick my lips and kiss me. I lay there motionless, not reacting. He licked and kissed my mouth and then moved to my breasts, licking and kissing them and feeling them with his hands. His movements were fast and desperate like a naughty boy who had been left the cookie jar. He was making noises, grunting greedy noises and moaning. He undid his trousers and pulled his cock out. It was indeed big, what a waste I thought! I wanted to put it in to my mouth but that would have given the game away. He started wanking. He was leaning over my tits, wanking with one hand and feeling them with the other. Then occasionally he would lean over and hungrily suck them like a little boy. His cock was throbbing in his hand and I could feel a little bit of pre-cum dribble onto my tits, before the full shot of cum landed, so much cum it completely covered my tits and chest. When he had no more cum left in his cock he sat there quietly for a while, stunned a bit perhaps by his actions. Then he got up. I stayed motionless while he left the room. I waited for him to return, as he did shortly, with tissues. He wiped my breasts clean, then he took out a digital camera and started taking pictures of my breasts, from all different angles. Then he lifted up my skirt to reveal my stockings and g-string. He slowly removed my knickers and propped my legs up so that they were bent and my knees were slightly hanging to either side of my body and he started to take shots of my pussy, lots of shots from all different angles. I still lay there motionless. Once he finished with the pictures, he bent down and slowly started to lick my cunt and then he really started to get in to it, eating hungrily as he had done my breasts. I actually wanted his large cock in side of me, I was longing for it but not sure if he was brave enough to do that, after all he was just a pussy with a very large cock, but my cunt was inviting, it was speaking to him. I felt him unzip his trousers and then came his gloriously large cock, so hard and thrusting that it made me shake a little, I was moaning a little, feint moaning, but he just carried on, he was too far gone, too in to it to care. I could feel his hot breath and saliva from his mouth dropped on to mine. His cock filled my whole fanny and more so much so that when he pushed in really hard I could feel the tip of his cock banging against my cervix so hard that it hurt. I was impressed by how long he lasted before he finally came. He shuddered and moaned when he shot out his cum and just lent over me in a de-cum heap. He quickly came to his senses and started tidying things up and covering up the evidence. He wiped my fanny clean and put all the tissue in a little plastic bag which he tied up and took away to throw in the bin. When he returned he brought some water and splashed some on my face.

“Corina, Corina” I slowly pretended to come round.

“What’s happened?”

I could still feel some of his cum in my fanny and my fanny felt a little bruised and battered from all the pounding

“Nothing, you fainted, that’s all, shall we record it in the incident book?”

“No, no need”, I said, “it’s so embarrassing, I’m so sorry David, I do have these turns sometimes, the doctor said it’s nothing serious, but I lose consciousness for a bit, nothing to worry about, hope I didn’t scare you?”

“No not at all, I was just a little concerned”

Yeah right!

© Copyright 2007 corina (corinac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1230888-Brand-Values---part-2