*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1217436-Wolf-Introduction
by Kiger
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1217436
Basically Just The Introduction To A Novel I Wish To Write, Is very Short.
  My dear child it seems that a world of equal existence and tranquility is impossible. It rains blood not water, the night sky is nothing but musty smoke. I have never seen so many colours in the setting sun, it seems they are nothing but artificial preservatives waiting for the humans to release more, this isn’t what it was meant to be dear child. The sunset was meant to be of less colour, more of the black and navy that was glazed there, it was there for a reason.
  They are the only time chain left from that time, but they were locked up, locked into a forest that the humans cannot even locate with their weak naked eyes. They howl together only once a sixth month, they seem to be lost from their pack until that sixth month. They howl for the kill, the shriek of a wounded caribou seems to bring them out, the sudden feel of dark blood matting the fur on their muzzles arouses them, but the animal prey have been struck out of the land, protected as though they can not defend themselves, the humans do not understand that those of the weaker chain sacrifice themselves to revive the higher chain, to keep the world in balance.       
  Now as humans, we ourselves have to beware them, beware the howl of one wolf, for it means that death of a human has been committed. Drug into the invisible forest by curiosity then ambushed, the one howl symbolizes that the soul is been taken from their vary heart, mind, and senses. Many are drawn into the sound of the howl, the wolf never eats a carcass so it is not in need to run from a curious human. Digging a trench into the ground the wolf creates the burial ground, that of which are lightly sifted with dirt, bodies still exposed, even the worst of the predators knows not to seek nourishment from a wolf’s trench, for it is it’s lifeline, the more bodies collected the more immortal, the more it is feared, the more it has the right to create a pack and receive the venom that will turn others into beast..
  Beware of the rings my child, beware of the rings that, on a human, signal the beast within. Beware the rings show the meanings of: Love, Loath, Sound, Smell, Blood, Allegiance, and most definitely the ring of Black Lust, the pack leaders ring, he is never a good sign. Many have tried to take these rings, or worse kill the pack leader, none have prevailed, he is the immortal of the pack, a true envied force.
  My child fear the one howl, fear the rings, and you will just become a human, you will never be able to feel the truth of being something worth living.
© Copyright 2007 Kiger (kiger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1217436-Wolf-Introduction