*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1198840-just-another-thought
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bubba
Rated: · Other · Other · #1198840
a comparing of the two
Beneath my anchor, I cast aside your wilted flowers and your face, dreaming of loss between the rings of Saturn.
I found myself contempt with silence allowing your callous touch to rub my existence into a maddening dimension of shadow and light.
So cut the rings and divide the ladder, these pale wanderings have left my hunger deprived, what new worlds await to be smothered by my anticipation.
The womb has left scars, scars that were not visible until the latter of the years allowing memories to cause quiet disturbances that throw off my wavering balance.
In the shade of plastic towers, images bend and twist, revealing ripples of discontent. I shall find redemption in the examination of my turbulent soul.
Completing the cycle that has allowed so much pain tampering thoughts render my defenses useless. Against all boundaries I find myself screaming whispers for I am afraid the world might hear my fears.
Falling deeper into myself, I’ll create new myths; causing silent revolutions in my stinging pores. No more reservations, I’ve come too far to dwindle in pathetic attempts at distillation.
Legends wander about in this mystic realm of insanity, formless beings without thought without emotion rambling slurs of incoherent prophecies that soon will be felt, felt with the ending. And now the starting of the parade of shadows, I will lose myself there: becoming one with crowd.

© Copyright 2007 bubba (losthermit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1198840-just-another-thought