*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1192840-chapter-sequel-to-Killer-in-the-Midst
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Horror/Scary · #1192840
Ralph is left home and starts recieving threatening phone calls
Ralph didn't know how to react to this, should I stay in the house or take my chances to go tell one of my neighbors he thought. His best chances of being safer was to go tell his neighbors to call 911, after all, the killer probably in the house waiting for tonight. Ralph knew the neighbor to his right and the neighbor to his left, both he had done yard work for. Before he would leave, he locked all doors, put on his shoes, and then walked out of the front door.

He ran as fast as she had never known how to, when adrenaline pumps, people say you can do these things. As he was halfway to the neighbors yard, he heard someone coming up from behind him. He turned around and there stood a figure that couldn't be identified, then in one swift motion the man tackled Ralph to the ground and then knocked him out cold. The last thing Ralph remembered seeing was a black rusty van pulling up by the driveway, Ralph knew he was most likely a goner.


(Review me on this if you could please, and there will be more chapters, I plan on making the end pretty good to this story.)
© Copyright 2006 BreathOfFire (phreakdemout at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1192840-chapter-sequel-to-Killer-in-the-Midst