*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1176152-Diva-between-two
Rated: · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1176152
this is a lesbian short story
Diva between two...
INTRO

I can't stand this place. I mean I hate these country ass wanna be new york thug nigga'z and the same goes for these country boogie girlz. I hate this hot ass weather, I mean it's so hot you can sit in one spot all day and in 5 secounds your sweating a damn river that your nearly gonna get lost in. I just wanna go back to harlem, where everybody's on there shyt and all bout making paper. The bitches are as real as they come . Mannn i even miss my damn ex Chance,i can hardly stand her sexy ass. But im missing her and everybody that i chilled wit. I could kill my father, becuase now after twenty-one year's he wanna be all good and tight acting like muh pop's. I mean can you beleave this moving me down south of all places, Alabama. And im not even gonna talk bout my cracked up mother who all of a sudden the lawd gave her an over night change and now she think's i need one too, telling me that datin the same sex isn't healthy the nerve of her. well my brother and my sister have no problem socializing so there for neither one of them had a problem fitting in. But me Being the Diva that I am always in trouble, I aint shy and i don't hold my mouth for anybody. I mean when your 5'5 with carmel complextion small up top and thick in the thigh's you make all head's turn. and i love when guys are walkin with there girls and there heads jus snap back in my direction. I jus be like ya ma you can have me if you wanted too lol. Some may say im stuck up, but i don't wanna look at it as if that's wha i am. Im jus me true at heart and Diva all the way!
well your bout to find out how i ment red,fall in love wit her and how chance comes bac in the picture and started fuccin wit her to got cought and im stuck between the two i don't kno who i want the one that makes me happy and i can really see something wit it or the one i been dealing for the past two years who i love also but is unsure wha she want's outta us.


chapter I

Well i been down here for about two weeks and my ex chance is supose to becoming between tonight and tomorrow. Yes i call myself gettin over her. But you kno how that goes when it come's to your frist love and oh yea the sex be crazy too,how can you give it up. I can't jus leave it alone, well the relationship yea but the sex oh hell no.
"Hello" tha's where my cell decides to go off. I really wasn't trying to talk to anyone.
"was goodie ma?" it was my ex chance.
"nada chance... where you at?"
" Im in west virgina now"
" wha you doin there?"
" I decide to make a stop at my sister, wha you missin me already lol"
" eww don't get big headed, when's ya plane leaving ?"
" Thursday night, i wanted to spend time with my nephew ya kno"
" NO but okay, i guess chance"
" Damn Jade is like that yo"
" I mean yo ass supose to be here tuesday now you changein up on me, how you think i was gonna react... uh Hello chance ya kno me!"
" yeah you right madd stuck up fo no reason... i aint trying to get off on the wrong foot wit you im trying to have a good time so i'll get at you when i get there"
click.... NO this bish didn't just hang up on me.
well on that note i decide to call this girl i ment the other day at the store umm she look good as hell. "Yo you've reached me.. who's speaking?"
"Hey sweeted is Jade,"
"oh"
" I was just calling to see how you...." and that's all i got to say before that damn ansewer machine came on and said.
" Make note I aint hea right now... so leave a Message and I'll get back to u when i can"
I don't kno why i was turned on but i left a message jus sayin my name.
Umm but let me tell you how this chick look, she about 5'4 wit some thick filled ful lips and brown skin wits dreads... and her acsent turns me the hell on... Yes she is the aggressive type chick so i wanna see where she's at.

pg2.

"JADE!"
All i heard was my door flying open and my pops yellin my damn name. I hated when people yelled out my name.
"What do you want?"
"Damit Jada... can't you answer when someone call's you."
" NO not if your sleeping!" he hated it when i got smart but i loved gettin to him.
Yo moms called said she was sending your money, to look out for it by this evening thru western union. Now i gotta go pick up essence from that interview she want on this morning. Your brother retarted ass is bringing some chick ovea, try to be nice. You need some money?"
" Yea, i can you's some more.."
"well iight her's $400 for the time being, i'll see you later!"
that's the only thing that man was good for handing out money and sometimes advice i'll give some credit on that. but I'll guess i'll get up and get something to eat in the mean time.
I heard some music coming from the living room,which ment that cronell was out there wit one of his hoe'z.
"Yo! turn that shyt down nell "
" shyt, was good to you to jade"
" and why you alway's gotta say something bout my music?"
" cus nigga don't bish wanna be fucked to rap music..as many bishes i dont had"
look dead at his new hoe, who was by the way cute but young.
" And you are?" i asked.
" Oh sorry im kiara, so your his older sister"
"lol yes and wha has by brother told you?"
" mann jade i aint tell her anything besides the fact you fuck wit chick's and to stay clear lol"
" well i guess he gave you the heads up kiara, so i can't fuck wit you, too bad!" and i gave her a winked and she smiled so i kno she was very diggin my style. and i could her my brother hatting sayin stay clear of her lol cute. anyway i got back to my room and notice i had a missed called and to my suprise it was red. i called back and it was her and not that damn machine.
" Yo, hello!" she said sounding sexy.
" yeah it's Jade"
" OH was good ma, yo muh bad on missin ya call like that i was in class."
" It's coo sweety, i didn't expect you to jus clear your way and to answer when i called unless you was very intrested." i knew i had when i said that.
" And why wouldn't i be, Im calling aint I?
" yeah but that doesn't mean nothing at all, you can call just to be nice."
"true but it in this case you to sexy for me to wanna pass up, i mean i like to get to know you ya kno."
" yeah trust i kno lol, but enough on the me. wha do you go to school for?"
" lol well iight, i go to school for mass communication in media, and i work on the side at veriozn's too" damn sexy, smart, paid umm dat's wha it is.
" oh okay, how old are you again?"
" Im year older then you twenty-two, wha else you like to know"
she said,shyt i can think of many questions fa this gurl but i wont get nasty not yet.
" where's your girlfriend?"
" I aint got one, I mess wit someone tho but that's bout it, and you?"
" Im single, doing my thing but i kick wit my ex from time to time who's supose to be flyin down here as we speak."
"Oh iight, but until she get' here wha do you have plan?"
" lol depends are you askin to chill cus in that case you can come pick me up round 8"
" iight we can do that ma..lol so imma see you then sexy"
" lata" mmm i think im diggin her already, wha the hell imma wear.

pg 3.

Well im outside my house waiting for red to pick me it's 8:30. and she's late.
i see a red car pull up alond side the street, and someone rolling down the window.
" Yo ma, you gonna keep standing there !" she said with the sexy dimples of her's .
" Took you long enough i said eight, it's 8:32 i don't like to be waiting."
" lol iight ma but you said eight not 8'o clock or anything to that. but i got you for next time"
" Dont get smart, but where we headed?"
" I thought we catch a moviero something go out to eat, how that sound to you?"
" Well it sounds okay i guess. why don't we rent a movie, and order in or i'll cook fa you!"
" Shyt that sounds coo too ma"
iight so we get back to her place and which is nice flat screen t.v hangin on the wall in the living room, brown leather sofa. fish tank some pictures hangin round okay not bad.
" so do i get a tour of the house lol"
" maybe lata but in the mean time do you want anything to drink?"
" do you drink cus i can use some alize" i said to her.
" lol iight i got you."
so as she fixed our drinks i couldn't help but to daze off in space thinking bout how i lips feel prest up against mine. i wounder how she would feel if i was to make the frist move. would that turn her off, would it turn her on. or should i jus play it coo.
" so umm you can order wha evea you wish on the box ma, imma go get relaxed in some other clothes you can make ur self at home."
i jus smile and noded okay. damn by the time she came back out the room i was already feeling a lil tipsy from the alize that i had been sipping on, and she was lookin sexy in her white tee and jeans. i took good notice and defintion of her her body. yes she was the type that worked out very much so. I hope she hadn't notice me staring at her. she broke me out the daze when sat closer by me putting her arm around me.
" so wha's this ya plan" she whisper in my ear.
" i have no idea wha you are talking about." as i smile and watch wha evea was on the t.v at that time.
that's when she leaned in , where we was eye to eye and said
" Is it to soon to make a move cus i been wanting to kiss you since you got in my car"
i don't even kno why she asked , girl make ya move i thought to myself. shyt do wha evea you want i could hear the other half of me saying shyt bascily screaming as i thought to myself. i didn't even bother to respond i was tipsy so i jus kissed her.
" i mean if you wanted to do it you would've already as easy as that" i smiled as i finished watching wha was on the t.v . I could tell she was feeling me after that. cause she jus sat there kinda stuck suckin on her bottom lip like it was some kind of candy.
then i felt these lips press't up against my kneck. and her hands going inside my shirt rubbing on my breast and i let out a slight moan cause she was nibbling on my major spot on my kneck. my hands were roaming up and down her six pack . as i close my eye's i got lost in her sensuality of her tounge playing ring around the got damn roeses on my nibbles. all i could think of was how got damn wet this bish got me. she begain to move her hands unbuttoning my jeans, getting a little rough but i didn't mind at all. i didn't plain on stoping her i wanted to see where she was going to take it. she was quick she gotton my jeans off with in minuties and so were my underwear. i spreaded my legz for i didn't know if she was going to head to down and eat my pussy or jus tease fisrt.
"wha do you take?" she said.
" jus explore me" i whisperd in her ear.
By now my body was so relaxed and i was so in heat like a cat. she started to squeeze my nipples with one hand while rubbing my pussy with the other. she rubed and dipped her fingers into me so deep that i had no choice but to moan out loud redddd. and as soon as she heard that all hell broke out
"like this ma" she said gettin demanding on me and forcefull she i was enjoyin very much trust. that's when i pushed her finger's out of my wet and slipper pussy and licked each one them indviually staring her stright in the eye's . she started to ease down to the eatting postion and placed my leg's over her shoulder and started eatting my pussy.


still in workin progress i wanted to kno wha ppl thought.
© Copyright 2006 Fa_Her_Soul22 (mika_sixcolorz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1176152-Diva-between-two