*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1175262-Idea-for-newest-Book
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1175262
Vampire thriller darma please read and comment.
Keys to the World.
By DarkenDraem
0ct/29/06

The first vampire was born an empty soulless being, after an unnecessary and improper exorcism on the pregnant human mother, It has been recorded that the desperate girl turned to an evil sorcerer to insole the child. Instead he traded the power to multiply and superhuman abilities in exchange for the mother's soul, and the promise that if granted eternal life if he would recruit others to flaw the grand design. Why would a common sorcerer want to flaw a design that would lead to a Utopia? No reliable theories have been recorded.

Two thousand nice hundred and thirty six years later the five most powerful current generational vampires, Often called the Cinque rule the vampire kingdom. These elite five most powerful vampires, carry out the ones' work in removing the Keys from the grand design.

The grand design keeps the world's order and helps the universe progress toward Utopia. The grand design however can be flawed by removing the Keys from play. The keys cannot be killed and must be kept alive these unrecorded laws are ancient and forever binding.

Keys are people, they are born two or three a generation, They are sometimes human, mostly always unusually gifted in someway. They play a part in Marjory progressing the design. Its can be a small one time gesture, becoming a great leader or activist, or even dying to cause a revelation in a person or many people. Keys are unique and it is almost impossible to predict their birth and identity.

Vampires like humans have evolved for both better and worse. They have required more abilities over the centuries but have become more dependent on blood, and developed an allergy to common sunlight.

In the year 2006 AD, our story takes place when a truly new type of key has emerged. One key Emma, She has lived blind both to the Cinque and herself but destiny comes fast, and now the fight for power in this ancient order is rearing close and maybe and this key will open the right doors. Or maybe she will unlock the flood gates of evil.

© Copyright 2006 Mourninful Destiny. (darkenddream at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1175262-Idea-for-newest-Book