*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1157590-Energy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Draft · Research · #1157590
We humans are energy convertors.
We humans are energy convertors. Our subconcious is the part in tuned with the energy around us. It converts the energy frm the frequency picked up around it into psychomotor reflexes. The overall energy of reality is the combination of the frequencies equals to the nett energy of everything. The nett amount of energy in reality is yet to be discovered. Energy is everywhere, the hiroshima n nagasaki bombing, music, sight, the ocean, space, a rat inside a hole, your first porn movie, the first dinasour, the big bang, the extinction of mankind, our thoughts, movement of planets, your sweat droppin off ya forehead, our sinapses is all part of the energy conversion according to the energy conservation rule. Thant means, there's somethin called fate, it is the frequency tune of a chain reaction converting the energy of reality itself at a particular moment. Everything happens for a reason. The reason is to conserve the amount of energy at dat specific moment of time.
© Copyright 2006 The Golden Patternist (supreme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1157590-Energy