*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1152369-Bury-Thoughts-Like-These
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Other · #1152369
These are the things that i fall asleep thinking of.....
We talk in circles,,,emphasizing ideas and ignoring the meaning of the words but enjoying the sounds of voices//your point against mine but whats important is: the thick sound of syllables (the slurring of words)....whats important is that when you talk,, your eyes are in mine,,all misleading color and high intensity///you are the sound of wet chucks on concrete and heat lightning in july....you are the best two (almost) years and the thought of never waking up alone//but you cant see the stars in the city,,ive come to realize,,something i will sorely miss (nearly) as much as those little things like "how was your day" and falling into bed sometime after 10///ive bottled up recollections and memories...moments i will take out and look at,,moments to run my fingers over when others are difficult to come by///but,,,i do believe; we will still find time to talk in circles, conversations that become rainforest deep/// and thats not why love you but (it helps).
© Copyright 2006 Thought Crimes (venusblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1152369-Bury-Thoughts-Like-These