*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1147936-Double-The-Pleasure
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1147936
Whiskey warms the heart...and other places too.
I sat on the couch between Naz and Owen, watching Owen lazily flick through the channels. His flicking habit irritated me, but I didn't want to come across as a bitch in front of his friend. I glanced over at Naz, and thought I saw a twitch of annoyance at the corner of his mouth. His mouth was beautiful; full soft lips that stretched across his face in a sparkling smile. Whenever he was excited about anything he had the most kissable grin. I imagined pushing one hand through his blond, spiky hair, kissing that cushioned mouth, feeling his tongue move into my mouth.

My eyes widened involuntarily. There was no way I should be fantasizing about Owen's friend, especially with my gorgeously oblivious boyfriend sitting right next to me. My thigh was pressing against Owen's, my body sinking against his in an outward show of loyalty as my mind wandered through the possibilities of Naz.

I drained my glass, and stood up. “Anyone want another drink?”

“Sure, babe.” Owen's words were already slurring, his smile lazy with half-closed eyes.

“I'll help you out.” Naz followed me into his kitchen. I couldn't tell if it was my imagination, or if he was watching me walk ahead of him. I let my ass sashay back and forth, relishing in the heat of Naz's gaze.

I turned to him in the kitchen. “You want something?”

One of his stomach-dropping grins played around his mouth. I wanted that mouth on me, sucking furiously at my nipples, licking my clit, burrowing his tongue inside me. “Sure,” Naz said slowly, holding my look, “I'll do another whiskey.”

I swallowed my moment of disappointment, and turned to pour the whiskey into the tumblers. I felt something brush against my ass cheeks, so lightly I could have imagined it. I turned around, electrified, feeling my nipples stiffen under my tank top, and saw Naz taking the ice cube trays from the freezer.

We rejoined Owen on the couch, and this time I let my knee rest lightly against Naz's leg. The tickle of his leg hair was almost unbearable, with me imagining those prickly legs sliding against mine as we ground our hips against each other. I took a long drink, feeling the warmth sliding all the way down my throat.

Owen looked over at me. He could tell, with that perfect sense of his, that I was horny. He let the channel flicking stop on Big TV, showing soft porn at this time of night. On the screen, a couple writhed against each other in pre-sex longing, his hand pushing at her breast, his tongue flicking her neck.

“Finally! Something good on.” Owen tipped back his glass, putting one hand just above my knee, kneading my leg with his thumb. I was surprised. He was never usually this affectionate around his friends.

I sat back, enjoying his hand on me. “Man, my muscles are sore today.”

“You want a shoulder massage?” This, from Naz, made my eyebrows shoot up in shock. I said nothing. “That cool with you, man?” Naz addressed Owen.

“Yeah, sure. Save me some of the work!”

I turned my back to Naz on the couch, resting my legs across Owen's lap. Naz's hands danced across my bare shoulders, fluttering with the lightest of touches, priming every inch of skin before pushing his palms satisfyingly across me, kneading deep into my muscles.

Owen was stroking my legs now, long strokes into the arch of my instep. I let out a quiet moan, unable to take the pleasure of both sets of strong hands pushing at my skin. I laughed a little. “Sorry...feels really good.”

Naz's breath was warm against my neck, the sweet hot smell of alcohol making me feel heady. His rubs became more insistent, his thumbs circling hard against my lower back. Owen began to kiss up my calves, the way he always did, the way that always made me soaking wet and begging for his touches. I could feel my panties already drenched through, my cunt hot and aching.

Owen lifted up my legs, stood up and then knelt down next to me. “No reason why she should have all the fun,” he said, motioning to the screen. He pulled my legs apart, kissing my inner thighs in long, tender thighs. As I felt Naz's lips brush against my neck, his hands moving around to cup my breasts, I shuddered violently, joy pulsating through me as I realized my fantasy was finally coming true.

Owen reached my wet panties, looking up at me and laughing at how wet I was. He began kissing my swollen clit through the cotton, and Naz delved inside my bra, pinching down on my nipples. I gasped at the sensation, arching to push myself harder at Owen's magical mouth, my back pressing on Naz's chest and my head on his shoulder.

I turned my face, wondering if he would kiss me. He dipped his head to meet mine, his soft lips moving on mine exactly the way I'd imagined. Owen pulled the elastic edge of my underwear aside, and as his tongue swirled in direct blissful contact with my now throbbing clit, Naz worked his tongue lightly against mine. I couldn't take the feeling of the two tongues moving inside me, Owen lapping at me expertly, guiding me higher, Naz squeezing my breast harder with one hand, kissing me deeply. I kept my mouth pressed against his, gulping for more and more of him as I felt my orgasm building, rushing through me. My whole body was juddering in their grasp as I lost myself in pure pleasure.

My eyelids fluttered as I came to, Owen lifting his head from between my legs, Naz holding me still from behind. Owen smiled at me, placing his hand over my warm crotch. “Can you take more, babe?”

I nodded, still hardly able to believe it was happening. “Yeah,” I managed, breathlessly.

Owen looked at Naz with a proud expression. “She can always take more.”

“Wanna move to the bedroom?” Naz asked, one thumb still idly circling my nipple. I could feel his erection pressing against my back.

Owen stood and offered me his hand, gentleman as ever, and I followed him into Naz's bedroom. Naz pulled the covers off his bed, peeling off his shirt and adding it to the pile. His chest was tanned bronze, small nipples on hard, rounded pecs, the abs below jutting out with arrogant perfection. I could tell Owen had him beat on arms, those thick biceps I loved to grab onto as he fucked me, feeling his strength all over.

Naz pulled off his shorts, his boxers, his erection springing free. Owen too was naked now, the sweet curve of his ass exposed.

I knelt down between the two of them, holding Naz's hot, hard dick in one hand as I closed my lips around Owen's pulsating head. I moved my hand up and down Naz's shaft as I pushed my mouth down the whole length of Owen, letting his cock hit the smooth back of my throat. “Oh, fuck,” he let out, closing his eyes as I gagged on him. I sucked him hard for a few seconds, then switched my mouth over to Naz, licking all around the top of his cock. I looked up at him as I plunged my mouth down over him, moving my tongue against him as I held him tightly between my lips. I cupped his balls with one hand as I sucked, loving the feeling of a different dick grazing along the roof of my mouth.

“I gotta sit,” Naz moaned, “Holy shit, that feels good.” He moved over to the bed, lying back with legs spread, holding his cock out for more. I positioned myself there, raising my ass and spreading my own legs just enough for Owen to enter me from behind.

As I took Naz in my mouth I felt Owen's cock pushing at my lips. He spread my ass cheeks apart, letting his head enter me, teasing me for a moment. I moaned at him, my mouth full of Naz's dick, and he finally plunged inside me, the long hardness of him filling me as he pushed even harder against me. He drew back, easing into his rhythm, bumping me forward with every thrust so that Naz's cock was pushed further into my mouth.

“Yeah, baby, suck him; suck his cock, good girl,” Owen let out, grabbing my shoulder with one hand to thrust even deeper. I sucked on Naz furiously, moving my hand up his cock and deep-throating him on the way back down. He was gasping with pleasure, the only words he could manage were the occasional eruption of “Yes,” “Fuck,” “Yes”. Tears sprang into my eyes, but I couldn't get enough of the two of them plunging deep inside me.

Naz lifted my head for a second. “Woah,” he said, “I don't wanna finish yet.” He was panting, his cock strained toward me for more.

“Here,” I said, “you should get a turn.”

Owen drew back, out of me, and Naz shifted down the bed. I climbed on top of him, rubbing his head against my sopping wet, hot cunt, watching his face as I slid down on top of him. His dick was shorter than Owen's, but thicker, not reaching so deep inside me but spreading me apart with his width. I gasped as he bucked against me, forcing my pussy to accommodate him.

Owen was rubbing my ass lovingly. I turned my head to look at him and as he put one finger in his mouth I knew what was coming. Naz was holding on to my ass as I slid up and down his cock. “Pull her ass apart,” Owen instructed him, and Naz's strong fingers obeyed, opening me up to Owen. He rubbed his saliva covered fingers over my asshole, curving two fingers up to slide inside me. Feeling him push into me there I cried out, half in pain and half in excited pleasure. Owen moved his fingers slowly, in and out, exploring, letting me open up to him. He positioned his cock at the opening, moving insistently against me as I tensed up again. “Relax babe,” he said, making me scream as he pushed inside.

He stopped there, still, letting me get used to the feel of him, letting my ass relax slightly around him, before pulling back and thrusting back into me, relentless. With every one of their thrusts I was yelling out, loving the feeling of absolute fulfillment, two hard cocks banging deep into me. Owen was grunting with satisfaction, my ass clenched tight around him.

I was grinding against Naz, leaning forward so my clit rubbed against his pelvic bone. I felt another orgasm building from far away, the feeling of two dicks completely filling me up so foreign and so fantastic. Nothing could give me more pleasure than this; nothing could be more complete; being plunged into again and again, feeling both of them strain with wanting against me. I rubbed harder, my cries getting louder. I felt Naz tense underneath me, Owen's grip on my shoulder tighten as I shook and shook with waves of ecstasy, letting each one overtake me as I thrust against their cocks for more. My cunt spasmed around Naz's shaft, rippling through to Owen still ramming my ass.

As soon as I came, I felt Naz arching against me. “I want you in my mouth,” I said, and he nodded. I managed to lift myself off him with Owen still inside me, and began sucking him again, licking up my hot juices. Owen was moving faster now, slamming against me in the buildup to his orgasm. I felt him stiffen, pound into my ass even deeper for three, four long strokes as he came. Naz was on the verge of coming, and as soon as I took his balls in one hand, massaging them as I took him as far as I could into my throat, he bucked against me, hips pulsing forward. I felt the hot jet of his come spray into my mouth and swallowed, swallowed again as he finished and licked the top of his dick clean.

Owen pulled out of me, still breathing heavily. Naz was shaking his head in amazement.

“You guys should, uh, come over more often,” was all he said as he leaned back against the pillows.

I smiled, still relishing the feeling of them both inside me, trying to memorize every detail.


© Copyright 2006 Arafura (arafura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1147936-Double-The-Pleasure