*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1123874-The-Virgin
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1123874
This is a story about a young girl that has very good night.
This is my first story what do you guys think of it.


The Virgin

I’m alone at night in my dark house talking to you on the phone. We had phone sex for about an hour and then I fell asleep, thinking about you. I’m dreaming about you I want to feel you inside me. It’s 2:00am and I am awakened by a knock at my door. I open the door and it’s you standing there, with your wife beater on and shorts, like you jumped straight out of bed. Now you are much more experienced with sex. You are a typical 25 year old guy, that has been having sex since you were 12.You haven’t had sex in 3 years and now your body is about to give out. You look very sexy standing there in the darkness, you are very tall, wide shoulders, light skin, with a sexy beard that connects to your hairline. You come towards me in silence, feeling weird I started to back up, until a hall table stops me from moving. Now I am trapped between the table and you. I started to talk but them you placed your finger over my lips. You started to move closer and at that point I didn’t know what to expect. You started to kiss me very softly and I can feel my panties start to get wet. Then your kisses started to get deeper and deeper. You grabbed me by my waist and threw me up on the table, kissing me at the same time. You started palming my breast, and I became more excited. Then you started to raise my pajama top up……………




What do you guys think of my story so far does it need work if you want to read more please rate it and I will put the rest of the story on here.
© Copyright 2006 Brittney56 (brittney56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1123874-The-Virgin