*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1118531-Melted-Wax
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Relationship · #1118531
You left me consumed. A useless piece of melted wax.
I was once a forgotten candle. Unlighted, as if useless. Just lying on the shelves unnoticed by you. I felt nondescript. Nothing special, nothing peculiar, obscure. Very ordinary. I thought it is better for me to be thrown away than seeing you, realizing that you’re not seeing me. I am just a piece of wax anyway. I waited.

Surprisingly you found me, you picked me up. I was shocked – excited as well. You laid your eyes on me, studied my body. Your hands caressed my smooth surface. I felt exquisitely beautiful. You touched my wick, I was tickled I almost twitched. But of course I made it obscure for you not to notice. I was scared you might throw me.

Then you lit me up. I was ignited once again. Oh, the warmth you caused me was soothing. I enjoyed the tickling sensation of the heat. I started to sweat up. I was flickering at last. My fires danced for you. I knew you were enjoying it as I could see in your eyes. I could see my own flames in your sparkling gems. I knew you were in awe. I danced like crazy just for you, ignoring the prickling heat of my melting wax. I watched you enjoy my sweating body. It turned me on. My flames started to burn me, but I didn’t care. I just wanted to please you. I wanted to satisfy you. I just want you to be happy.

Exhausted. But you were still there watching me. You seemed not satisfied. Then you blew me out. I almost shouted to stop you but it was too late. You stepped out of the room. You left my melted body. You left me consumed. Again, I was a useless piece of melted wax.
© Copyright 2006 N. Dizzy (patata_douche at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1118531-Melted-Wax