*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1105638-live-off-nuts-and-berries
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by blake
Rated: · Other · Other · #1105638
Second thing I've written. Thanks for taking the time to read.
They’re living off nuts and berries
3 hundred and fifty five, oh and take a left. Shes a beauty and I didn’t say a word to her. I just sat in the corner typing away, where the bright blues, and reds of the Christmas lights do not win. Never, because I’m in shadows and every time I crawl out, light burns my skin. She was on the bed, and I just walked in and stared and hated the guy who had made a seat right below the poor gal. and she, laid with breasts down flat hard on his back and caressing him repeatedly say, “is this good? How about this?” I was at my friend’s place at home. They were outside having a cigarette and mine somehow finished quite early. I went inside, through the small yet tidy kitchen and living room. The ceiling reminds me of old temples and churches, and there’s a single large window overlooking the cement parking lot park. I can see my car out there, as well as a young black woman. She’s looking professional in a suit and tie and she has at least 5 shopping bags from various centers in the mall. Shes having a tough time, and I remember that’s its Christmas fucking eve. I forgot it was Christmas eve for god’s sake. In front of the large window, a parquet stands still in his cage. We are tricking him with this black tarp, lies when unnecessary. I was staring at his colors earlier when the sun still came. His back is yellow with large purple faces and his beak ever so lightly is brushed with a hazy blue that would remind one of late fall skies pre-dusk. I brush these thoughts aside though as I go into the bedroom and see that girl. Shes beautiful, coffee and cream tinted skin, and the shadiest black hair. Her breasts are supple and legs, ample. She wears, probably, only the tightest fitting jeans and her shirts do little more to distort the outline of her figure. But this bitch just keeps asking the guy if shes rubbing his back well enough. And the guy might be alright, maybe. No. I wonder a lot if some of these superficially sexually attracting destroyers would allow me 1 day of their time. Would they enjoy it, or would they become angry, annoyed, anxious to get away? I just see these guys and I hear them talk and all I see is horse shit covering walls, or endless voids trying to be filled with endless talks of nothings, and reruns of sitcoms I never wanted to see in the first place.


dec 1
blake
© Copyright 2006 blake (chilburn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1105638-live-off-nuts-and-berries