*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1093951-To-Whom-It-May-Concern
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1093951
This poem was written when I was confused between the two people I loved the most!
I'm tron between the two, my heart aches my soul drains.
But i am in love with one of you, my heart chooses to refrain.
This one refuses to love me, like he refuses to loe someone who really loves he for who he is.
But everyday my heart breaks more because he refuses me this.
This love that could be so great, greater than love could ever be.
Yet his eyes so full of hate, love is what he cannot see.
He has been blinded and torn apart, but I beg of him to atleast try.
He who holds the key to my heart, is the only one who makes me cry.
Love is pain in which he cannot take, the pain you carry for eternity.
But what such a joyous love we could make, if he'd put his trust in me.
I promise one thing for all of forever, his heart I shall never break.
But this is just a dream for our hearts aren't together, and forever shall my heart ache.
Eternity will never let me forget, this feeling I have inside.
For I knew it was the first day we met, I knew in you I could confide.
In everything I have evr felt, for it was you who set me free.
For it was you that made every inch of me melt, so I ask of you one last time put your trust in me.
For I promise to cherish you, through the good and the bad.
For now my heart and soul lay about your hands, and until you decide, I'll continue to cherish the moments we've had.
So please give me a single chance, to put the sparkle back in your eyes.
Until then please, please lord hear my saddened love cries.
© Copyright 2006 lovablelady (punkndudle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1093951-To-Whom-It-May-Concern