*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1009274-Stoner-stories-1
by B
Rated: 18+ · Other · Experience · #1009274
Some of my tales, of being high with my buddies
I got high at my freind matts house with a home made pipe i made. we both were outside on his back porch taking 2 hits each and passing it, and one thing you gotta learn about me is that, i dont choke... I never have, in the whole time i have smoked, and i have taught my freinds to do the same, and people take attention to that. I got some serious street cred. and im white... on this one occasion my freind matt and me were, as i said, outside smoking on his back porch and we were having a great time. he and i were talking but i dont know what about. We went back inside and i sat down on the recliner and matt got on the computer, now matt, he is a great php writer. to those of you unfamiliar with php, its a coding system used for web sites and other internet things. Im not totally "code" savvy. but anyway, we were sitting there, chilling, having a great time. we were watching adult swim and futurama was on. matt rolled over in his computer chair and watched it with me. Zoidburg,(the lobster dude) on the show said "is it my turn maybe?" his opposite on the episode "pharnsworths parabox". said "the box...says no..." WE BUSTED OUT LAUGHING!!.. matt said, "the box...says no..." and i laughed my ass off... then i said it and matt busted out laughing and so did i... we did this for an hour or something, i dont know exactly how long.(i was high)... Anyway, it was a great night...
© Copyright 2005 B (punk_dude_269 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1009274-Stoner-stories-1