*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lord Abbot Galadsul
  2. Magic Users
  3. Basic Class
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996999-Dungeons-and-Dragons/cid/264971-Lord-Abbot-Galadsul
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #996999
Play as one of many characters in this fantasy world that has set RPG's apart.
This choice: Cleric  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lord Abbot Galadsul

    by: Drez


You are Galadsul, a Cleric of the goddess Artemis. You are an elf. Artemis is the goddess of nature and forests, so you don't live in a city...usually. You've been to Greyhawk City three times so far.
You live in Greenstone Abbey, which is close to the small village of Thurmaster. Greyhawk City is two weeks away (by river). Greenstone Abbey has been around for a very long time. It is called Greenstone Abbey because the land around the abbey has lots of Emeralds in it, hench the name.
You are also the Lord Abbot of Greenstone Abbey. You own the lands around the abbey. The nearest city, Spireton, is 80 miles away. Thurmaster is even furter.
Spireton is the name of the village that's recently grown up around Broken Spire Keep. The village is populated mostly by Halflings and Gnomes. Broken Spire Keep is a castle that was built around a volcano. The volcano has been long since dead. The castle used to have a spire on the very top, but that was broken a long time ago. The spire (which serves as the wall surrounding Spireton) lays on the east side of the village. A wall surrounds the village, for Broken Spire Keep is in the middle of a forest called the Thornwood. The Thornwood is populated by animals, and a few orcs. There is also a wandering druid that lives within Thornwood. You've seen the druid once or twice. She is a highly attractive half-elf woman.
Broken Spire Keep has no king or queen. It is the property of a Paladin named Link Kastal. The Halflings and Gnomes were attracted to Link and begin to settle around the castle. Link is one of your friends that you go out adventuring with sometimes. Spireton has a small inn called The Spire Inn. A few human familes are coming to Spireton nowadays.

What is your starting point?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Greenstone Abbey

*Noteb*
2. Spireton

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drez (UN: erik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aeroblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996999-Dungeons-and-Dragons/cid/264971-Lord-Abbot-Galadsul