*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996007-Shrunk-while-with-your-friends/cid/487966-Places-you-into-the-soda-that-the-girls-are-sha
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #996007
You are hanging out with some friends of yours when you shrink, unnoticed.
This choice: Places you into the soda that the girls are sharing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Places you into the soda that the girls are sha...

    by: Unknown
Tasha asks Nancy:
"Hey lemme see that for a minute, I'm thirsty." They hand her the cup and she pretends to take a sip, dropping you in. She smirks and passes you back to Nancy. Suddenly you realize that all of them are sharing the cup, as it is moved from Nancy to Tasha to Dee. It is only a matter of moments before one of the slurps you up, though you could work that to your advantage... Suddenly you feel yourself sucked under the soda and into a tight space that can only be the straw. Who is it that has sucked you up?

You have the following choices:

1. Tasha

*Noteb*
2. Dee

*Noteb*
3. Nancy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
gtsfan187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996007-Shrunk-while-with-your-friends/cid/487966-Places-you-into-the-soda-that-the-girls-are-sha