*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Climbing Tasha.
  2. Bug!
  3. Shrunk in Nancy's car.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996007-Shrunk-while-with-your-friends/cid/396318-Climbing-Tasha
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #996007
You are hanging out with some friends of yours when you shrink, unnoticed.
This choice: She throws you on the seat.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Climbing Tasha.

    by: gtsfan187
Tasha picks you up and throws you across the seat. Luckily however you were not hurt but you need to get her attention. You go towards her again and start to climb up her side. You finally make it to her shoulders and notice she's looking out the window. You need to get to her ear so that she can hear you. You see some hair close to you and begin to climb it. You are nearing her ear when Tasha starts scratching her head. To her it's nothing. For you though the hair you are on is being pulled up and down quickly as she simply scratches her head. You can't hold on with much more of this and hold on as tight as you can. You haven't let go but notice you are a lot farther away from before. After looking around for a little bit you notice your not even in the same spot. Looking below you see her cleavage. You have a decision to make...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You try again to climb to her ear.

2. Screaming "Geronimo!!!" You jump into her tits below you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsfan187 (UN: darkestgod87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsfan187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996007-Shrunk-while-with-your-friends/cid/396318-Climbing-Tasha