*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Return Journey
  2. More!!
  3. ??Who??
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/993711-Inuyasha-Guys-Gain-Weight/cid/271251-Return-Journey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #993711
Inuyasha and the boys grow some guts!
This choice: Souta  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Return Journey

    by: Unknown
Kagome dropped her pencil, rocked back in her seat, shot her arms out and took a big stretch, her deep breath of relaxation soon turned to a sigh, which in turn soon became a yawn.

It really had been a long week.

Kagome couldn't really say it was the usual, as there's nothing typical or normal about going back in time to the feudal era, saving a village from the wrath of an evil demon usually possessing the body of a local lord, all with the help of her friends, Inuyasha, a sometimes arrogant half demon, Shippo, a childlike fox demon, Miroku, a monk who was typically described as being lecherous, Sango, a demon slayer, and, of course, Kirara, their two-tailed catlike companion, but the whole scenario was beginning to seem average, as that's what usually happened on her adventures in the feudal era...

Meanwhile, in the real world, Kagome thought cynically, picking up her pencil again and returning to her Geometry homework, life still goes on without me.

Kagome didn't mind having to go back and stay in the feudal era for a few days, but she had constantly been returning there now to do battle with Naraku and other malevolent demonic forces for almost a year now. It was really beginning to take a toll on not only her social life, but also her grades and even her relationships with her own family!

Kagome was beginning to feel really guilty now. It was either one of those three topics she thought heavily about while catching up on all the homework she had missed in her absence; friends, school, and family. Sure, it was great going back in time, and having crazy adventures every couple of days, but it came with a price. Look at what was being missed...

Everyone in her family always made sure that she made it to the feudal era with ease and without much trouble or even being noticed, for that matter: a very hard task indeed. Yet time and time again, each did their best. Her mom always had her bike ready and lots of food and supplies ready for her journey. And Grandpa always made sure that he had a new excuse ready to use whenever he was questioned on her whereabouts by the school, her friends, or even Houjo.

And Souta... Kagome was beginning to feel really bad for her little brother. Poor Souta had to find out all of Kagome's homework and evade any questions of his own he might recieve by Kagome's curious friends... even still, Kagome was noticing that lately, Souta wasn't himself. From what little Kagome got to see her brother, she was able to gather that something might be wrong in her little brother's life.

Kagome was starting to believe that...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Souta was being bullyed at school.

2. Souta was starting to become a real couch potato.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Limited-Drive has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/993711-Inuyasha-Guys-Gain-Weight/cid/271251-Return-Journey