*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the Bedroom
  2. Dinner
  3. What's Cooking with Keith?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/991891-Six-Inches-Under/cid/262702-In-the-Bedroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #991891
What if some of the characters on a popular television show started to shrink?
This choice: To the bedroom!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

In the Bedroom

    by: Size Guy
The meal was much more lighthearted than those the couple normally experienced. (While they seemed to be soul mates, they were both argumentative and overly sensitive in their own ways.) They both became giddy while drinking the wine, David even moreso than he usually would upon drinking the same amount. He was also feeling unusually clumsy as he tried to reach for things that seemed unusually far away, and as he tried to get comfortable in his chair and his clothes, both of which seemed to be conforming oddly to his body.

Upon finishing, David and Keith stared into each other's eyes for a moment, understanding that they would be leaving the dishes and clean-up for later. Slowly, they made their way into the bedroom, both of them pulling off their clothes as they went. David's pants slid right off without even having to be unbuttoned, a fact he didn't give much consideration to in the heat of the moment.

In the bedroom, David found himself lost in Keith's embrace, the muscular brown arms holding him tightly. David didn't feel as if he fit in the same way he normally did, but he wasn't given much time to contemplate this as Keith lowered him to the bed and began passionately grinding their bodies together.

You have the following choices:

1. David shrinks more while Keith fucks him

*Noteb*
2. David shrinks more while orally stimulating Keith

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Size Guy (UN: sizeguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Size Guy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/991891-Six-Inches-Under/cid/262702-In-the-Bedroom