*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/991891-Six-Inches-Under/cid/262042-Whats-Cooking-with-Keith
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #991891
What if some of the characters on a popular television show started to shrink?
This choice: David inadvertantly puts it in his pocket and takes it home to his lover, Keith  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

What's Cooking with Keith?

    by: Size Guy
Feeling a bit distracted from the strange sensation from the necklace, David slipped it in his pocket as Nate closed the door behind their new client. He intended to take it down to Rico Diaz (their cute Puerto Rican embalmer and partner in the business) immediately, but he was distracted by a phone call and by the odd, woozy feeling that continued throughout the day. When he left work that evening, the necklace was still in his pants pocket, tingling against his muscular thigh.

At home, David's boyfriend, a muscular, bald bodyguard named Keith, was cooking dinner. They kissed passionately over the stove, and David pressed his leg against Keith's thigh, sending a shiver throughout his lover's body.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Size Guy (UN: sizeguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Size Guy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/991891-Six-Inches-Under/cid/262042-Whats-Cooking-with-Keith