*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/991891-Six-Inches-Under/cid/261955-Down-They-Go
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #991891
What if some of the characters on a popular television show started to shrink?
This choice: Both of the brothers start to shrink  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Down They Go

    by: Size Guy
Nate watched the woman walk to her car and then turned to his brother. "Can you give that to Rico then? I need to go pick up Maya at the babysitter."

"Uh. . . ." said David. His eyes were open wide, but he didn't seem aware of his surroundings.

"Hey? David? You OK?" Nate looked concerned but distracted. His younger brother was not OK, however. The necklace felt so cold in his hand that a strange tingling shot all the way up his arm.

"I--I think I need to sit down," David gasped, but he was unable to move.

Nate stepped toward David, looking at him carefully. His brother was pretty crazy, but he was usually preternaturally composed while on the job. "Are you OK?" he asked again, putting his hand on David's upper arm. Her jerked it away immediately as a cold shock jolted his body.

"Wh-what the fuck?" Nate said, suddenly woozy.

"Uh . . . I. . . ." David's head was also spinning. The room around him lurched, and he knew he must be about to pass out because everything suddenly seemed off kilter and looming over him. Even his clothes felt odd against his skin.

Nate was feeling the same sensation. He tried to move away, to stagger to a chair, but he felt frozen to the spot. Suddenly, the dizziness increased so much he felt as if he was falling. Something obscured his vision. He heard David gasping nearby, and then an eerie silence as the strange sensations started to fade.

The next thing Nate knew, he was lying on his back, tangled up in some kind of material.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Size Guy (UN: sizeguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Size Guy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/991891-Six-Inches-Under/cid/261955-Down-They-Go