*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/918604-Teen-Titans-vore/cid/300535-The-Peep-Show
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #918604
You are in a world with hungry Teen Titans! NEW RULES!
This choice: Both go into a bedroom room and get intimate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

The Peep Show

    by: NYn

Robin wraps his arms around Beat Boys waist from behind and leads him back to his bedroom. From inside Beast Boys pocket you can here muffled giggles and feel Robins had brush over you a few times. As if just remembering you Beast Boy pulls you from his pocket and holds you up in front of Robin who is now leaning against the bed post with his shirt off. “Robin honey can we make him part of the fun?”
Robin looks over you skeptically and says to Beast “How about you keep him for afterwards. That way you can get your strength back. “Beast Boy appears disappointed at first but then nods and takes you over to a shelf and drops you in a glass cage. “At leas here you can get a show before you go” he says to you before returning to robin and leaning against him. They lean in close to each other and whisper some things back and forth before Robin leas in and kisses Beast Boy again. Beast Boy climbs onto the bed and his body melts into that of a tiger. Robin grins and climbs onto the bed, dragging a blanket behind him. Before he pulls the blanket over Beast Boy and him self you see him startle the tiger and then all you can see is a squirming blanket.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You try to beak out of your jar

2. You deside to wait and see what happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hungryblob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/918604-Teen-Titans-vore/cid/300535-The-Peep-Show