*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mike's Start
  2. Pick Your Pony
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/918564-A-College-Gain/cid/271884-Mikes-Start
by Bigman
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #918564
The boys at a small local college gain a lot more than just an education.
This choice: Mike  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mike's Start

    by: Bigman
Mike jogged off the field slowly, relishing the burn in his muscles. Practice had been long today, but he didn't mind. Actually, he enjoyed the physical activity.

Mike had just started here at FGU. He hadn't decided quite yet what he wanted to major in. He ifgured he'd get all his core classes out of the way first, and then go from there. He had time, and his dad had the money, so why shouldn't he think on it for a while.

After showering, Mike hit the Caf. He loaded up his tray, taking advantage of the All-you-can-eat style of the place, and then went to sit with...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...his teamates.

2. ...his room mate.

3. ...his girlfriend.

4. ...his boyfriend.

5. ...some old buddies from high school.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bigman (UN: booneda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/918564-A-College-Gain/cid/271884-Mikes-Start