*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/912075-The-Ultimate-Fat-Kid-Fantasy/cid/2098936-Have-a-snack
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #912075
A magic ring allows Adam to fulfill his dreams of super-fatness Add, I need more chapters!
This choice: Go to the kitchen, get a snack.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Have a snack

    by: pedro01
Luckily for Adam, neither his family were back home from Grandma's resurrection and so he was on his own within the time being. He makes a sigh in relief once he came down the stairs and waddled through the hall to make his way towards the kitchen to get something to eat.

His mother is a well known cook and does homemade dinner for the family. He loved how she cooks whatever the food he gets on the plate at the table and sometimes, he would able to help her making it so in future, he can start making it on his own.

It was about the right time when he was getting hungry when he opened the cabinets and take as much as he can and some have cooked into the cooker. Adam would've thought of making that wish which he kinda forgot about it, but he shrugged it off and does this a proper way.

It took 15 or so minutes to get it all done and soon, he was ready for a feast. He wanted to bring the trolley to the living and sit down on the couch which his butt had taken some one half of the three-seater couch. he was about to eat eating when he had thought about something it sprung into his head.

"Hmmm.... I wonder if I should ask my friend, Richard to come over and feed me?" Adam wondered with that question.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Invite Richard over to feed him.

*Noteb*
2. Leave him be and eat straight away.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shangas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/912075-The-Ultimate-Fat-Kid-Fantasy/cid/2098936-Have-a-snack