*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/912075-The-Ultimate-Fat-Kid-Fantasy/cid/233327-Oh-LORD-of-the-rings
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #912075
A magic ring allows Adam to fulfill his dreams of super-fatness Add, I need more chapters!
This choice: See what else the ring can do!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Oh LORD! (of the rings)

    by: Lydia
'I wonder if she will want the ring back now,' he thought selfishly. He wouldn't allow it. He needed to go home to test the ring. He ran home, (not too fast, he didn't want to burn too many calories) and slammed the door shut. Since all of his family were still at the funeral, he had the house to himself. He picked up the phone and called his best friend Richard.

"Richard! Richard! You have to come over right now! I've got this sweet ring and it can do crazy stuff-"

"Did you watch the friggin Lord of the Rings movie again? I told you, it gets to your head."

"Shut up. I am serious. This could make all of our dreams come true."

"Fine, what is it?"

Adam paused. What if the powers of the ring were limited? What if they were only a few amounts of wishes on it? Would he really want to share it?

What should he do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shangas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/912075-The-Ultimate-Fat-Kid-Fantasy/cid/233327-Oh-LORD-of-the-rings