*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Serving Suggestion Debacle
  2. Getting started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/910066-Monster-U/cid/377147-Serving-Suggestion-Debacle
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #910066
Monster need to eat too.
This choice: Be nice and talk to your food.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Serving Suggestion Debacle

    by: Unknown
You glance up from your recipe book for a moment and glare at the girl. "Didn't I tell to you to be quiet?" you snap sharply at her. "This is your only warning, don't distract me again or I will make sure your preporation is painful." you warn, shutting her up quickly.

Going back to your book, you flip through the pages, then decide to try the index. That points you to correct page, and soon you are looking through preparation guides and serving suggestions for your sexy meal to be. "Let's see, how to serve you, how to serve you." you ponder aloud.

"I don't know about you, Jen, but I'm making mine into a hot dog." comes a suggestion from the your right. It's Sadri, a busty centauress who you met at the beginnig of this term and quickly hit it off with.

"Like that's any suprise." says KC from the counter on your left, "Your family owns the Santa Fe Chuthulu's stadium. All you know how to make are hot dogs." The Santa Fe Chuthulu are a Glomp Girl team. In Glomp Girl, two teams of monsters face off on a field and try to devour as many of the other teams girls as possible while keeping the other monsters from devouring their girls. To make things difficult, Womb Splitter Parasites are attached to the girls' vaginas. The constant stabbing of the parasite's tail into the girl's womb as it sucks up the fluid keeps them running like a chicken with it's head cut off, since the ridged exoskeleton that covers the tail causes the girl a great deal of pain.

Sandri frowns at the naga. "That's not true, KC and you know. I can make woman burgers and fried crispy woman strips too." she retorts in a huff.

You let out a frusturated sigh and slam your cook book into the counter, causing 27 to jump in suprise. "Will to ladies please quit argueing so I can figure out how I'm going to prepare my woman sausage." you shout angrily to the two of them, not only shutting them up but silencing the rest of the chatter in the room too. "Thank you!" you say as you pick your book back up and make your choice for how you shall prepare your woman sausage.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Blackrain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/910066-Monster-U/cid/377147-Serving-Suggestion-Debacle