*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stay in the kitchen and wait for help!
  2. it starts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/907183-shrunk-in-a-bar/cid/897714-Stay-in-the-kitchen-and-wait-for-help
by me4914
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #907183
this is a story about a guy who works in a bar and gets smaller
This choice: stay in the kitchen and wait for help  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stay in the kitchen and wait for help!

    by: Riverd0g
An older man who looks like a scientist enters the kitchen, followed by an attractive woman of about 40 years old.

"Are you sure the beam struck someone in the kitchen?" the woman asked.

"Positive!" said the scientist. "The neutrino dissimilator has built-in sensors that detect when a human has been miniaturized!"

"Then we must find him, and contain him!" said the woman. "Before word gets out that my corporation funded research into a working shrink-ray!"

It was a flash of light that temporarily blinded you that caused you to hit your head; after that, you woke up shrunk! Obviously, this woman and the scientist were responsible for your shrinking! Should you evade them, or surrender to the attractive woman?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Evade them!

*Noteb*
2. Surrender!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Riverd0g (UN: samuelorona at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
me4914 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/907183-shrunk-in-a-bar/cid/897714-Stay-in-the-kitchen-and-wait-for-help