*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/902720-Attack-of-the-Giant-Parents---Round-2/cid/1314639-Mike-and-Sara-are-free-but-where-do-they-end-up
by Leon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #902720
Kids shrink in their own house and their parents don't know it! 3000 views so far
This choice: Mike and Sara are free but where do they end up?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Mike and Sara are free but where do they end up?

    by: Sci-fi
Sara and Mike ended up deep inside their mother while trying to find where there are and how they can get out. Meanwhile Frank and Dana are still contiueing there bathroom sex. unaware of where their kids are. After a while Mike and Sara figure out that they are in Dana's womb. Panicing realizeing that they have little if many chance of getting out of there mother they try to find the exit and they stumble upon the hole leading downwards and hopefully out there mother. While traveling down it there find that Frank still has his dick inside and thaat their parents are still doing sex. Mike and Sara try to figure out a plan to get pass Frank's penis when.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He pulls it out.

2. He pushes it deeper sucking both the kids into it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sci-fi (UN: typer6x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Leon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/902720-Attack-of-the-Giant-Parents---Round-2/cid/1314639-Mike-and-Sara-are-free-but-where-do-they-end-up