*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Happy, silly Snape
  2. Uh oh!
  3. And so it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/887402-Harry-Potter-and-the-Potions-Accident/cid/231281-Happy-silly-Snape
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #887402
There's been an accident in potions class and Severus Snape is the victim!
This choice: Other!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Happy, silly Snape

    by: checkmate!
Snape giggles as his looks at the mess.

"Err, are you alright Professor?" Harry asks cautiosly. He had never head Snape giggle before.
Snape giggles again. "Yes, I'm fine. It's just quite comical what happened, isn't it? Falling into Neville's cauldren like that." He burts into loud, raucous laughter.
Harry looks over at Hermione. "I'm guessing he's like this because of the spell?"
She nods.
"What are you talking about?" Snape grins. "I feel great."

He pulls himself out the cauldren, just to fall over again due to the slippery floor. He laughs even harder, Lavender Brown and a couple of her friends joining him in the laughter.

Ron starts to smile too. "This is a much better Snape!"
Harry laughs. "It definatly is!"
"Stop it you too!" Hermione exclaims. "We have to fix him!"
"Fix him? Hermione, it's Snape. The potion has made him nice. He is fixed."

Ron cracks up at the sight of Snape trying to get up. He finally manages it, and walks over to a dry patch of floor.

"Dear me! My robes are soaked." He giggles. "No, no, Severus," he says to himself, "I have to be serious, I have a class to teach." He pulls out his wand, mutters something and his robes are dry once more. "Actually...while I'm at it...." he mutters something else and his robes turn...pink.
"Pink is a much nicer colour than black, wouldn't you agree?" he says to Harry.

"Harry! We have to get another teacher!" Hermione says desperatly.







*Editted for continuity.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Harry agrees with Hermione - this is just too weird

2. Harry disagrees with Hermione, he likes Snape this way

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 checkmate! (UN: checkmate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Midnight Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/887402-Harry-Potter-and-the-Potions-Accident/cid/231281-Happy-silly-Snape